why didnt mandira kidnap manthan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
i just watched recently one of kyunki episodes and saw that mandira kidnapped kn son parth who is her own grandson. they show flashback of mandira being happy that she had a grandson. but i dont understand is that y wasnt she happy when she had her first grandson manthan and parth is her second grandson. evevn manthan like parth is karans offspring. so insteaad of kidnapping parth she could have kidnapped manthna too. n secondly mandira didnt seem that happy when manthan was born compared to when parth was born..
The reason is that If Manthan would Kidnap....... Mandy would not get d satisfaction of completely troubling nandini as she hates nan.... for taking Tulsi's side But  Tanya is against T & Nandi  would feel sad but indirectly not directly..........
tanya was also with tulsi throughout it was only during that rape case n bhumis wedding. and plus tanya never considered mandira her saas too
Originally posted by karanmandira

tanya was also with tulsi throughout it was only during that rape case n bhumis wedding. and plus tanya never considered mandira her saas too

yes but as compred to Nan.... Tan is negative.... she helped damini & trupti to send Tulsi ti d mental asylum..........Forgot???????? & dat too ispite of knowing dat all was Damini's mistake.......

She did natak of blindness 4 Karan........
She tried to kill nandz on d ghatiπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
i know but also tanyay like nandini never sccepted tanya as her saas n we all know that
Originally posted by karanmandira

i know but also tanyay like nandini never sccepted tanya as her saas n we all know that

I did not understand wat u said............
im saying that tanya also never accepted mandira her saas. she hates mandira too after all mandira too kidnapped bhumi n manthan
Nasir hi welcome back after sometime!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†i missed uπŸ˜›

anywa leave the poor gal..understand wt she s telling..
ts compared to Nandini who in the eyes of god n infront of Hindu law was the only wife of Karan just like Tulsi was the wife of Mihir, was in a position which mandira always was envious of, wherein Tanya was the 2nd woman in Karan's life just like Mandira was the 2nd woman of Mihir's life due to the fact that neither Karan nor Mihir devorced thr 1st and only wives eventhough both f them cheated on them.
so Mandira probably saw herself in Tanya and troubled the innocent Nandini who stood up behind Tulsi ma thru thick and thin and who always managed even without trying to have every drop of Karan's luv .😳.
Now u happy wth the description??πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by princessunara

Nasir hi welcome back after sometime!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†i missed uπŸ˜›

anywa leave the poor gal..understand wt she s telling..
ts compared to Nandini who in the eyes of god n infront of Hindu law was the only wife of Karan just like Tulsi was the wife of Mihir, was in a position which mandira always was envious of, wherein Tanya was the 2nd woman in Karan's life just like Mandira was the 2nd woman of Mihir's life due to the fact that neither Karan nor Mihir devorced thr 1st and only wives eventhough both f them cheated on them.
so Mandira probably saw herself in Tanya and troubled the innocent Nandini who stood up behind Tulsi ma thru thick and thin and who always managed even without trying to have every drop of Karan's luv .😳.
Now u happy wth the description??πŸ˜‰

let me clear sum pouints ..mihir completely cheated tulsi . mihir was living with mandira and karan despite tulsi in front of her n him having a family.karan never betrayed tanya n secondly he married tanya when the doctors said nandini was almost dead. karan tols tanya clearly nanfini is his true love. mihir always had shak on tulsi while karan always believed nandini. mihir cheated tulsi so many times but karan never betrrayed nandini and nandini never betrayed karan,   secondly mandira never took 7 pheras with mihir but tanya tuk 7 pheras with karan, and karan is different from mihir. mihir always cheated tulsi n doubted her love while karan never intentially tried to break tanya trust and  never doubted her love and same with nandini
i cant believe im having this conversation wth u!!!πŸ˜†im jst out f here!!!πŸ˜†
KN love each other a lot n nothing else matters to me
😳
😳