Kyunki.saas bhi kabhi bahu thi...- Story ahead. 8

Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Pls rd the previous seven updates and rd this in continuation.........

Episode-8....
In SN Tulsi on phone.........
T asks mandy how she got Tanya and she reveals that the man who kidnapped Tanya was her partner ....... T tells Mandy that she shd b ashamed of herself and tells her that she herself is cmng to teach Mandy a good lesson now..........

T steps out of SN & Jai maa tulsi song plays in d background.......... L & KT c T going and go behind her. But their car gets punctured and they decide to stay in a hotel tills its all right......

In d Hotel....
Jeene k sahaare kho gaye.... song plays in d background L says he will love KT forever.. KT says dat till now she was a good patni but now she'll teach Eku a lesson 4 playing wid her emotions and will marry L only, no matter whatever happens......😊

In mandy's home .....
T asks man where is Tan ... & man takes her to Tan...... T begs Mandy to leave Tan & says that she shd b ashamed of kidnapping her own bahu...
M says she will leave Tanya only if T rtemoves Karan out of Sn & Lets him to come to his true mom (Mandy).........
T is shocked and says dat man was never K's true mom at all .........😛
Man tells T to shut up and go... T leaves sadly😭

In d Hotel....
Kt and Lk get locked in da room and lights go off... Kt gets scared and hugs lk........ Media people sent by Vaidehi knock da door & LKT r mis-understood... news comes on Tv......... they come back in SN.....

Damini goes to give Kt a slap but Ganga holds her hand tightly.... 😃Tulsi is disturbed and scolds Dam....... as much as never b4 & Ganga and Nandz doubt that something is wrong with maa....................😭

Episode ends c u tommorrow & pls leave ur comments.......😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vid_hurry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was really awesome👏
My heart started to leap with joy when i read the part about Laksh and KT. Continue soon and bring in more LKT scenes
Riyaa147 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vid_hurry

That was really awesome👏
My heart started to leap with joy when i read the part about Laksh and KT. Continue soon and bring in more LKT scenes

I totally agree with you 😛
loved lakshya kt scenes and can't wait for more😳😳😳
😳plzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon😛