Harry Potter

Harry Potter and the Secrets Within/cmplt chap P10

Posted: 15 years ago

Thanks to our J.K.Rowling......the boy wizard has finally become a man. Honestly, J.K.Rowling did a fantastic job. And now, Harry and Ginny's two children are on their way to pursue education in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy as well. Lily Potter will soon be joining her elder brothers, Albus Severus Potter and James Potter. But are they going to be safe and happy all these seven years? Will they not come across the same misfortunes as Harry?

Miley_hp presents the ultimate saga, in the name of the previous, the present Harry Potter Series.

Here, you can all sense a presence of spirits, hidden secrets and the traumas of the sinful past and even much more. So let me begin on this saga.

The Potter brothers, along with  Rose Weasley are travelling by the Hogwarts Express to their long-waited destination.

THE WARNING

"I thought I had eaten this before", sighed James, looking at the pumpkin pastry with the label 'Demon' Castle'. "It tastes the same as grandma's".
"Can't you think of anything else but of food?" asked Albus, distressfully. "If you don't want it, don't eat it".
"Fine!" said James "Can I have some Liquous juice with mint, please?"
 The three of them were travelling in speed. The trees seemed to just pass by them in a zap. The  grasses were green and the air was fresh and their moods were energetic. For a long time, Albus wanted to got to Hogwarts. He ahd heard from his father what learning magic was all about. He ahd heard about the people there, the earnest feelings everyone had when exams approached, about the teachers and the ways lessons were taught and more. All seemed to be twirling around Albus' mind when Rose spoke up, "I wonder how the subjects are going to be discussed in school. I am longing for notes and accurate explanations. My mom said that preapring for assignments and exams meant accuracy and the work of the mind and soul combined. She said the teachersguide  you in a perfect and appropriate manner, but I am still quite concerned about it. Aren't you?"
"Come on, Rose! Don't just think about books and exams. Think about the adventures we are going to come across. Think about the people we are going to meet. Don't just go off thinking about teachers and studies", said Albus.
"What! You are not concerned about your career at all?!" said Rose, almost stunned.
"Ofcourse I am, but not at the spur of the moment", said Albus, pointedly.
James managed to buy ten packets of party cookies and ten bottles of pumpkin shakes. "This si the life", said James, sitting down with his edibles.
"You're going to eat all those now?"asked Rose and Albus together.
"Yes", replied James and started to crunch and munch. "Anyways, before you start making plans, you would have to start worrying about which house you two are goibng to be".
Usually, James' lectures were usually about food and fun which were quite monotonous, but this time his tone of speech arrested their attentions.  "Worry?" asked Rose.
"Yeah!  Your house. It is like everything taht matters for you in school. They'll be like your family and soon be a part of you. You won't get to see or hear about your family till Christams. Till then your house is going to be your family. Its everything for you once you're in Hogwarts."
Albus remembered his father telling him about the houses of the great school: Gryffindor, the house of the courageous and the valiants; Hufflepuff, the house of the hard-workers and the toilers; Ravenclaw, the house of the intelligents and the shrewds; and Slytherin, the house of the arrogants and the cunnings. He remembered his father saying that the sorting hat, a most peculiar hat that talked, tested you and sorted you in your respective house, and his decision was never wrong. Harry, on the other hand, was the only student in the history of Hogwarts with whom the sorting hat had a great problem and an utter confussion of which house to put him. But Harry's words floated in Albus' mind all the time: "It is not on our character or fate that matters but our decisions".
"You are quite lucky to be in Gryffindor though", said Albus. "The house has always produced great wizards and withces throughout the era".
"Every house does", corrected Rose.
"Save for Slytherin", added James, with a sneer. "They only produce the so called pure bloods".
The weather was perfect for a nice talk as such. The green landscape passed by, the blue sky seemed to brighten its colour with the sun's golden rays. But for some unexplained reasons, Albus felt strange. For him the sky was dull grey and the grass was hoary. He was suddenly lost. For a sudden change, his utter delightfulness which had captivated his mind seemed to turn towards something really weird.
Almost a thiusand miles away, Harry Potter was mused inthoughts. It was raining in London like always and an open edition of the Quibbler wa layed in front of him. It read as follows:
"The alarming news about the suicide of former auror of the Ministry of Magic, Lucius Malfoy's wife, Narcissa Malfoy, has stunned everyone out of the ordinary. Almost nineteen years after her husband was banished into exile, Narcissa was found to be dead in her living room at Malfoy Manor. Why, nobody knows.Neither does anyone know about her son, Draco Malfoy's mysterious disappearance. Last time he was spotted at King Kross station when he was seeing his son, Scorpious off. Draco Malfoy, who was an assisstant auror of the Department of Mysteries at the ministry was forced to resign by the head of the Department of Mysteries, Harry Potter on the charge of violating the rules of the ministry. The Minister of Magc, Kingsley Shacklebolt had to say this, 'We are all very taken aback at this shocking incident. The correct reason for this incident will be revealed to you once it is discovered. The Order of the Phoenix is working for the right intelligence. However, Lucius Malfoy will not be detached form his banishment under any circumstances. Till then, peace shall be maintained.'"
Harry read the article almost innumerable times. He had no intelligence of why Narcissa committed suicide. And if she did do it for her husband, why did she have to do it after nineteen years? And why didn't Draco Malfoy go at the Manor? Was there areasonbehind it? All these thoughts disturbed Harry intensely.
Just then, Ginny entered wearing a brown skirt and a white sweayer. She came over and folded the Quibbler and smiled, "Luna is doing a great job for the magazine paper. She has done her father proud. The Daily Prophet had published all rubbish about you and Dumbledor a long time back. It was a good thing Kingsley has banned the Prophet and has announced Quibbler the oficial paper of the wizarding world. I wonder how Al is doing at Hogwarts. Hope James is guiding him properly. Harry, do you know that Alex is starting at Hogwarts too. He is a very bright boy. He has certainly grown since the last time we saw him. Luna and Neville are really proud to be his parents."
However, Harry was not really paying attention to Ginny. He was engrossed in thoughts about the strange article. And Ginny had noticed it.
"Harry? Harry? Harry,  are you listening?" asked Ginny.
Harry was brought into reality. "What , what happened? Everything all right?"
"Weren't you payin attention to what I was saying?" asked Ginny.
"I'm sorry, Gin, I'm distressed about something", Harry replied.
Ginny took a glance at the Quibbler and had understood what had happened. She took a chair and sat opposite to Harry. "You are worried about Albus and James, aren't you?"
Harry looked at her. There was a sirine look on her face which told him how much she adored him. Her red hair, her enchnting eyes told him the extent of her love.
"Yes", replied Harry. "I am worried about them. They do not know the troubles and the darkness hidden in this magic world. If they come upon any trouble and if something bad hapens to them......."
But Ginny cut him of. "Nothing bad is going to happen, Harry! Everything is going to be all right."
Harry held her hand tightly and said, "I know. They can face everything bravely."
Ginny kissed his forehead lightly.
Just then, a small red haired girl ran in.
"Mommy, daddy, can I play with Hugho tonight? I am so bored at home. I wish I could go with my big brothers to that big school they were talking all summer", siad Lily Potter.
Harry lifted her up and made her sit on his lap. "Ofcourse dear, anything for you. And don't worry, your big brothers are going to be back soon", said Harry and kissed her on the forehead.
"Yeah! I'm so happy", cried Lily, smiling wide.
"Well then, I better go shopping for dinner. I'll stop by Hermione's house and invite them for dinner. Better go to this strange muggle shops. Lily, do you want to come with me?" asked Ginny.
Ginny jumped down from Harry's lap and grabbed her mothe's hand and both of them walked out of the room. Harry decided to clean up a bit and stop worrying about the article.
He had just picked up a piece of paper when suddenly, a dull grye owl with an infected eye came flying down at his window with a small paper in its beak. Harry took the paper and on it was scribbled the following words:
BEWARE! THE SNAKE HAS RETURNED TO KILL THE LION!!
Harry gasped. What could this be? Was it some kind of sign or was it a trecherous warning? For some strange he felt the reoccurance of the strange dark feeling evolving within him and he feared it the most. He imagined that his scar was burning, once again after nineteen years.

Edited by Miley_hp - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really good start yaar!!!!we all love harry potter and this sequel looks equally promising!!!!!please carry on!!!!!

love ya!!!
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow... great beginning! Do post more!
mad-about-Rajat thumbnail
Its really good.....its always great to read Harry Potter fanfics....and Rose is so like Hermoine!!😆 ...Anyways will be waiting to read the other parts!😊
Originally posted by: chhilt

Wow... great beginning! Do post more!

thanks you guys for your love and support
muffins2waffles thumbnail
You're an amazing writer!!! Please post more fast, you caught my attention right away!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I only glazed over this fanfic, but it looks extremely promising so far. I promise to read it when I find the time. Thanks for posting!
Hey....thanks Ash! I owe it to you! Keep reading for more.
cezzurockz thumbnail
wow u r an awsm wrier yaar gr8 work do write more i love this part
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Yea I agree...update as soon as you can!!! :) And no problem, I'm not the only one you owe it to hehe...I see you have a lot of fans!