Kyunki.saas bhi kabhi bahu thi...- Story ahead. 10

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Pls rd the previous seven updates and rd this in continuation.........                                             Episode 10.....(hey I'm free & will continue to entertain u all widout ny break........)πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ                     In tulsi's room...........
All start worrying so as to wat happened to Tulsi........ G sprinkles water on T's face and T gets up shouting... Tum parth ko nahi maar sakti..... she is abt to take mandy's name but Parvati interrupts & stops her by saying daty she saw some bad dream ... & dat she shd now take rest for a while and noone should disturb her.... all leave.....

Par,,,, says dat this thing shd remain between four of us...... T saysdat she knows mandy will not kill parth.... If she had to do so... she would do it bees saal pehele......
Kt says baa u don't worry....

Mandy calls back & tells T to come and collect the ashes of parth & Tanya..... phone is on d speaker & parvati says we know u very well mandy u won't kill parth niether Tanya....Mandy says Paro is right and she has not kiled anyone out of the two & dat she was just joking..... she asks whether T is dead due to d sadmaa .......

T gets angry and says u mandy I think ur soon going to die from my hands and dat is why ur cruelty is rising and crossing its limit......
KT says dat baa .... "jab buraai sar pe chaddhkar nache, to samajhnaa chahiye ki uskaa aantt bahhut karreb hain........"
Lak says dat dadi will not even take two minutes to come there and kill a devil like u.......once and 4 all..........

Mandy gets frustated and goes to kill Tanya.... T hears all dis vai d speaker phone.... Mandy's Gundaa says dat they can't kill tan ..... as Parth and Tan...... have ran away 4m their changul..........

T says THHAKURJII aapko koti koti pranam.... Par.... and LKT r very happy.......
they find mandy's location vai a phone call tracker machine.....
Par keeps man busy in talks and T ,P and LKT reach the place.... LKT hide and T goes inside & slaps mandy continuously 4 8-10 times hardly..... Man pics up the revolver but Par already  calls d police ..... Man goes to kill parth and Tanya comes in middle and is shot by Mandy .... Parth runs away.....

Mandy is arrested by d police.... P and LKT return and admit Tanya in d hospital.....
Doctor reveals dat the patient Tanya is dead due to lack & over flow of Blood.........
All r shocked!!😲😲

Epi ends.........😊
 Hey I am revealing Parth tommorrow..... I need ur opinions abt d actor who may play Parth's  role as dis story will continue only if u like the actors 😊

waiting for ur reply majority wins😊

Vote in d poll dat I have started 4 parth..........πŸ˜•

Bye waiting for votes tommorrow Parth will b revealed so don't miss d update at all..........😊😊
nice update
can't wait for more
Plzzzzzzzz continue soon
NiceπŸ‘
Too bad tanya died but it was necessary