Uttaran

Dec 25th – Written Update

magicalmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Dec 25th – Written Update

Sorry for the late update....I was really busy yesterday..even today...so I wont be able to do detailed update...sorry guys...

Iccha asks Damini was everyone dislike her & love tapassya...she complaint about nani, hw badly she behaved with her...Iccha asks about her own nani..Damini tells her about Anjum nani & says anjum nani really loved her..

Tap asks nani that she wants to eat mahim halwa(some kinds sweet)...Nani says she make it for her...

Nani gives instructions to maharaj ji(cook) on hw to make mahim halwa...& tells Jyoti nt to touch anything..

Tap goes to get Iccha...

Nani made(actually cook made..lol) only 5 pieces of the sweet...Divya asks nani why she only made 5 pieces...nani says its nt that easy to make...

Nani gives Tap the sweet..Tap says give it to Iccha too...Nani asks Tap to eat first...

Tap is full..& nt able to finish the whole piece...Nani asks her to give it Iccha...

Iccha doesn't want to take it...nani calls Damini & asks her to ask Iccha to eat,...damini asks Iccha to eat...so she does...

Iccha question damini why she asked her to eat Tap's left over...damini says b'cas Tap is her frnd...so its ok to eat...

Nxt Week:

Tap & Nani  are ready to go somewhere...Tap asks her to wait as Iccha will be coming...Iccha comes & Nani is nt happy to see her...Divya says Iccha will nt go with Tap...

Sorry for the mistakes...

I hope everyone had really good Christmas...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters