TRAGIC NEWS FOR SEASON 2

Prenz~13 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
guys...i know you'll all hate me for this - i kinda feel the same myself - but i have some bad news...😕
i just read an article on indiantelevision.com that talks about the various shows on Star One going for a season break...well, it is true that SS will return with a second season, but Bhanu Uday aka Aryan is not too keen to return...😭
infact, he seems quite adamant not to! his exact words were - "I'm done with Special Squad..." (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)😭 ðŸ˜¡
It says that the show will be "revamped" - presented in a totally new avatar...🤢 ðŸ¤¢
I was devastated when i read the article...i can't imagine SS without Aryan!!! 😭
the positive side, however, is that he has not said a point blank no...there may be chances of the producers being able to convince him to come back - and since the working environment was so good, he will probably give it a thought...😊
all i can do is hope and pray that he comes back in the second season...it was bad enough with Shaina having left, but SS was still watchable - but if Aryan doesn't return in the new season, i may not be able to watch it ever again...🤢 ðŸ˜­
so all you Aryan and SS fans out there, pray that Bhanu Uday considers a comeback... 😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

he'll come back coolgal!!!

dont loose faith, pray god and write to starone at www.indya.com. i'm sure bhanu is upset with the kekta kind
revamp concept and we can protest against it as star one is the only sensibloe channel.

bhanuuday aryan khanna special squad aryandipika for ever !!!
Prenz~13 thumbnail
i really hope so! no aryan=no ss! i really hope hes not serious!!! 😭
hitixa thumbnail
hey this is really a bednews i can't see ss without Bhanu i mean he is just rocking and passionate.what do u think?
Prenz~13 thumbnail
well obvi!! hes d JAAN of ss! if bhanu leaves, im sure d ss trps will go down! den dey HAVE to get him bak!! 😃
eternaldreamer thumbnail
He should be back I mean dont tell me they will bring in a totally new cast!!! Then they shld call it some other squad!!

Probably if he does not have films in his kitty he may do SS 2....So hope he does not get too busy wth films
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think we should all protest and send hate-mails to their feedback id - [email protected] - i for one am doing so right away...
eternaldreamer thumbnail
Actually even though I posted(in my bad time..lol) that SS should end, I meant that it shld start afresh with bhanu of course and bring in Shaina too......

As a matter of fact I do know one of the writers of SS and I already sent him loads of mail to show the team and the channel....From what he told me Star one at that time refused to renew the contract! 😕 although Kuljeet said she was ready to get into it!

And now Bhanu seems to be not interested, but he said that probably if they get the kind f mails I sent they might renew it...who knows? As of now they'v been asked to shut shop!

So hopefully all u fans do send the mails to star,iv sent couple already,lets just hope they respond to t request of the fans
luving_gal_neha thumbnail
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
he will not!!! I mean he shud not! it will not b th same!!
And if he does the only thing i can say is every gud thing has to cum to an end! But i will neva say this for ss....
Don leave plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😭
Prenz~13 thumbnail
i bet dis is all bcoz of stupid revamps dat star ones planning! i hate dem!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡