Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Big_bang thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --RR--

never tried😛

U r missing something great in ur life...
Try it once,,u will love it
😳
jonspaker thumbnail
yummy! spicy (:L
I love paani puri/gol gappe
alysharoy thumbnail
I like most panipuri.Panipuri available in many flavors.Pani puri is very testy and yummy. When i want to eat very testy that time i like to eat pani puri.

Love it :P

Thinking of em is making my mouth water.🤣
lovepia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My favourite...can it any time.
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i made it home...my mom taught me how to make it...don't dare to eat that from roadside
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dazzlingflora

i made it home...my mom taught me how to make it...don't dare to eat that from roadside

can u tell the recipe plz..i wanna try..never had it bfr😆
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _naksh_raz

can u tell the recipe plz..i wanna try..never had it bfr😆

Well,sure

for puri take 1 cup suji with it mix 3 tbs maida and 1 tbs baking soda than mix salt as per taste. Than mix them togather to make a soft dough.. Cover it with wet cloth [you can use selophen paper which I use usually it's used for making the dough airtight] and give it a rest for 10-15 minutes.. Than start making pani for that you'll need 2 cup of tarmarind pulp than use 1 or 1/2 cup of water to get perfect consistancy of pulp..than put 3 tbs of roasted zeera powder,2 tbs of unroasted zeera, put green chilli seeds, 3 tbs of pudina chutney, some coriander leaves..than mix them up..don't forget to put 2 tbs of jaggury..if you don't have jaggury you can use suger instead...than put a pinch of salt..remember just a pinch..not more than that...after that filter the pani..

After pani has made start making small balls from puri's dough than roll them and small,thin,round rotis then take a big frypan put huge amount of oil..make sure your oil is hot neither if you give puri to the oil before it gets hot it'll absorve oils and will not get swallen..fry them till they take a light brown color and become crispy... Than cover them with tissue paper so that it absorve extra oil..than serve it with pani...well,if you want you can use stuffings..its upto your wish...if you want to put stuffing than tell me i'll give that stuffing recipe too
tanyamirza99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzlingflora

Well,sure

for puri take 1 cup suji with it mix 3 tbs maida and 1 tbs baking soda than mix salt as per taste. Than mix them togather to make a soft dough.. Cover it with wet cloth [you can use selophen paper which I use usually it's used for making the dough airtight] and give it a rest for 10-15 minutes.. Than start making pani for that you'll need 2 cup of tarmarind pulp than use 1 or 1/2 cup of water to get perfect consistancy of pulp..than put 3 tbs of roasted zeera powder,2 tbs of unroasted zeera, put green chilli seeds, 3 tbs of pudina chutney, some coriander leaves..than mix them up..don't forget to put 2 tbs of jaggury..if you don't have jaggury you can use suger instead...than put a pinch of salt..remember just a pinch..not more than that...after that filter the pani..

After pani has made start making small balls from puri's dough than roll them and small,thin,round rotis then take a big frypan put huge amount of oil..make sure your oil is hot neither if you give puri to the oil before it gets hot it'll absorve oils and will not get swallen..fry them till they take a light brown color and become crispy... Than cover them with tissue paper so that it absorve extra oil..than serve it with pani...well,if you want you can use stuffings..its upto your wish...if you want to put stuffing than tell me i'll give that stuffing recipe too

thanxx for the recipe
SwatiPaliwal thumbnail
i like paani puri in every mood.