Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Kyunki.saas bhi kabhi bahu thi...- Story ahead. 13

Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Pls rd the previous eleven updates and rd this in continuation.........
Episode-13.......... 😊

In SN Hall..........
T comes back 4m agarwaal house and tells everyone abt Paro's dadi.....Everyone is sad....Meeheer asks where is SUgandhi & T says she's gone to Haridwar for darshan & will den leave to porbandar (Gujrat) to meet her parents..........

She tells M dat she told him abt dis and he does not remember due to his disease of forgetting things..... M & T go to Paro's house for condolence.... In d way T tells M dat she thinks dadi was killed & did not die naturally.....M is very upset and shocked 😲😲& tells T not to talk nything abt this now in Parvati's house... T agrees.........

In Nandz room at SN.......
Nandz sees Tanya sitting blank....Ta... sees nandz and asks who she is and wat's her name?????? Nandz tries to make her remember all d things But Ta... is unable to do so.... She faints and falls down due to stress....Karan enters..............

N says dat she thinks Tan... is doing naatak to stay in SN .... K says dat now he will never believe Tan....& will always remain N's and only N's forever & ever....& ever.....😊they hug each other..........

In bhoomi's room......
Joydeep and Bhoomi discuss abt parth & Sugandhi...they say after baa transferred all d property in P's favour.... every one left d house this shd not have happened...No one is united . Now we have found Parth but we do not know what wil happen.........

Bhoomi sees nakul & manthan and smiles.... she calls dem inside.... All four discuss abt parrth And Sugandhi....and r very sad...... Hospital authorities say dat P is discharged and Ganga , LKT, & nandz go to take him home.......... when dey reach there ..... dey r told dat Parth has already left for Shanti-Niketan..............

In d way ............
Mandy calls P and says dat she bought him up....& he has to do a favour for her....
Parth asks abt d favour and M says dat In SN.... The woman Tulsi is very dangerous... Ur dad is my son and ur my grandson still T is keeping us away and destroying our family......

Parth takes a pledge to destroy Tulsi Viraanii ( I'm sorry 4 dis .... Lekin sab kuch hamesha theek thakk nahi hota.... Problems have a life-blood relationship wid serials and we all know dat ! Right guys!!!!!😭😭).............

In SN.......
Eku & vai ... meet 4 a new plan to destroy LKT life.....
Damini overhears dis and says she will expose dem

After a while she laughs wid an evil smile & says dat she is wid Eku & Vai... to destroy Lkt...........

L tellls Kt not to worry and all will b fine..... Kt tells she does not care for herself but for lucky & no one else....dey hug and.........Flash backs of LKT meets r shown & song - Do labzo ki hain dil ki kahaani..... is played in d background..........

Parth enters in SN....& shouts Tulsi viranii bahar aao , Main tumhe nahi chhodungaa!!!!!!!!   Every one is shocked!😲

Epi Ends!😊😊😊

Hey can I make Dam evil 4 a while... like she became previously??? Pls reply ur comments!πŸ˜•

Bye!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vid_hurry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb partπŸ‘
i hope parth's misunderstanding abt tulsi clears up
and ya, u can make damini evil coz else she will hav no big role in the story like in kyunki where she rarely appeared.
Riyaa147 thumbnail
wonderful part😳
loved lakshay kt sceneπŸ‘πŸ‘
Plzzzzzzzz continue soonπŸ˜›
karanmandira thumbnail
hey manthan is mandira grandson too like parth