Poll Question :

Do you think KSBKBT should return and finish off all the confusion?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Maybe
Login To Vote
Posted: 15 years ago
I think there should return for like an 1 hour long episode and finish off the confusion left in our minds about PARTH and PARVATI and EVERYTHING else.
yeah i agree with u
that was sooo confusin

it shud finish with one epi of  jst continue

Who cares??😉 I dont think there is much people who is still crazy about this soap....KSBKBT lost its charm a long, long time back. The serial shud have been fiinshed after Tulsi killed Ansh.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Definitely it should return and clear all confusions and end the saga properly ! At least a serial like Kyunki deserves a much better ending ,at least for the viewers who have watched it patiently and enthusiastically for almost  7 to 8 yrs!!!
yes ksbkbt should come
Originally posted by stranger@mirror

Who cares??😉 I dont think there is much people who is still crazy about this soap....KSBKBT lost its charm a long, long time back. The serial shud have been fiinshed after Tulsi killed Ansh.

I think there should be atleast a one hour special to get rid of all the confusion. I dont know abt other people but I'm still in love with Kyunki!!!! Everyday when I watch something at 10:30, the first thing i think abt is Kyunki. Grrrrr......this obsession is killing me!!!!!😉 I agree that Kyunki lost its charm a while back, but that never stopped me or a lot of people from watching it and loving it!!!!!
what happened why did they stop it??? havent been on for a longgggg time so dont know whts going on.
Yeah..it shud cumback.. i'm still not comletely out of it... weneva i sit idle Kyunki rings in my mind and all the confusion starts abt Parth being with Parvati? Why ws dat gal sughandhi staying with MT and all others left them? How cum Tulsi get 2 kno dat Parth is with Parvati? and many more questions keep my mind occupied.. LOL

Atleast 2 clear out this confusion Kyunki shud cum back.. I won't mind if it cums on any XYZ channel as such Star Plus is trailing behind now..

@Labib: Oyeee Labib..ur talking abt way back in last week of December 2004 when Tulsi killed Ansh.. don't forget Kyunki had its 3 and half years of successful run n completed its 1000 episode.

@Devu: Not really....it ran successfully for 2 and half years, the whole serial was ended when Smriti exited, on 2007 May or June....

But u see Kyunki's TAM rating got low after his death, i mean the main story of the serial was ended that time, naa.

I also love KSBKBT but i know even if it does start again, they will only show some horrible dance of Tripti....isnt it better for the show to remain end, other than seeing Tripti dancing and doing blah blah all the time??😆