KSBKBT Return (One Last Time) - Page 2

Poll Question :

Do you think KSBKBT should return and finish off all the confusion?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Maybe
Login To Vote
Posted: 15 years ago
Personally i think STAR should let Ekta show Kyunki for about 3 months. And in that time they should finish off all the existing storylines without introducing any new ones or new characters. Just give Kyunki a proper ending without any loose ends. The viewers deserve that at least.
Originally posted by stranger@mirror

@Devu: Not really....it ran successfully for 2 and half years, the whole serial was ended when Smriti exited, on 2007 May or June....

But u see Kyunki's TAM rating got low after his death, i mean the main story of the serial was ended that time, naa.

I also love KSBKBT but i know even if it does start again, they will only show some horrible dance of Tripti....isnt it better for the show to remain end, other than seeing Tripti dancing and doing blah blah all the time??😆

U cracked me up with Tripti's dance thing.[lol][lol].. Well,yea show died bt still i luved tracks post Ansh's death.. TUlsi goin 2 jail.. Meera's interference.. Gujral murder track too ws quite gud compared to bubbly aka Tripti's track.. bt i still feel Kyunki has potential evn now if its original writers cumback n give a gud script...

i think it should come back but not for just an hour but start up normally, i think now it could even get higher ratings!!!!!