Discussions Jan and Feb 09

Posted: 15 years ago

Welcome to the forum Srima

Shylock - thanks for the updates

Happy New Year everyone.

New year greetings to all from downunder. I'll be back in Singapore this Sunday and will resume normal posts and updates then.

Welcome to the forum, Srima, and thanks for your kind words.

Edited by Bonheur - 15 years ago
Happy New Year Everyone🥳

Thanks for the update Meli😊

Welcome to the forum Srima, I am sure you will have a great time here😛
How selfish can Charu get ??- knowing that her daughter Abhi cannot make anyone happy except make their lives miserable has now turned her attention on GD.  😡

GD had a tragic married life and if he marries GD what guarantee has Charu that Abhi would change into a new leaf????😡

Yarukku achu konjam cyanide irruntha pls make sure it reaches Abhrami's morning coffee..!!😡

Thanks Shylock for your patient updates👏

Welcome to the forum, Srima! Wow, what a happy ending to 2008 and beginning to 2009 - 2 episodes of Anandham missed 😃and now your compliments. Thanks ma. You can add a host of others - Eljay, Dee, Caryn, Shy  and the list goes on...who bring cheer and fun to the section.

Thanks Roja for your usual inimitable update.  My own question - Abi didn't have a purse with her when she went to the temple, how will she pay the autokkaran?  Ok, ok, don't tell me, this is a serial, such questions are not to be asked.

My next question - Mr. V, why can't you show what progress the police are doing, instead of showing us this boring Shanthi - Karthik - Manisha problem, and now you have added GD to this mix.

Next question - I thought Alex P. was from CBI, now ACD says that he was one of their senior officers.  I am confused, I thought CBI was an arm of the Central Govt, while the rest are State police officers.  Someone please clarify.

Next question - the last time GD's house was shown, Charu walked in through the gate, and rang the bell at the front door, which was on the ground floor.  This was the same house to which Charu brought Mr. Appa earlier.  Today Mani climbed some stairs and then came to the front door (which was open, as always!).  Did GD change houses? 

Last question - is this Thirumalai street in T.Nagar, which has Kamaraj's house?  It looked different, though the name on the street sign said Thirumalai Street.

I will post the rest of my questions later.
eljay, u never learn. kEkkaadhE kEkkaadhE, kELvigaLai kEkkaadhE.
for serials. anything and everything is logical. imbuttu Qs irundhaa, director thiNaral dhaan.
roja, as usual, you outdid yourself. excellent update.
Eljay, u better believe this - the moment I saw Abi hailing
an auto, the first thought on my mind was "well well Eljay
will ask about the missing purse!!"😉 I did think of
the same!!!!

About the rest of your Qs  - Viduthalai "yen thalai yai vittudunga
Eljay, CR yev vazhi, naanum avv vazhi" nnu solluvaar - athaan
kaathai kaatti maalai thonga vittu kka oru koottame irukkOme,
apram whats the problem??? hmmmm
Roja's update is 2 good.
If you asked actress lata it is 3 good.

Priya's selection of wedding sarees is fabulous. Pray somebody give us details of the honeymoon as well. And not the boring details.
Giri must be by now.
Jagdu, check out the latest CK in Comedy kalakkals page -
Managed to arrange for a first night as the first step - am
sure u will like the details😉