Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I hate to say this again, but give me Abi anytime of the day in serial. She is so much better than all other characters.  Sorry my opinion. 

Yesterday,I actually watched the 1/2 hour of Anandham and she is right in saying to Rohini, when Madhan married Rohini, Abi had to leave the house.  But why not Shanti?  I have to agree with Abi, why one rule for Abi and another for Shanti?

Oh well........ thanks Eljay for the updates.

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caryn

I hate to say this again, but give me Abi anytime of the day in serial. She is so much better than all other characters.  Sorry my opinion. 

Yesterday,I actually watched the 1/2 hour of Anandham and she is right in saying to Rohini, when Madhan married Rohini, Abi had to leave the house.  But Karthik has not married Manisha.  They may have had a child, but they were never legally married.  Besides, M has never expressed a desire to be with Karthik.  All she wanted was to hand over the son to Karthik.But why not Shanti?  I have to agree with Abi, why one rule for Abi and another for Shanti?  Shanti has already said that she considers herself the ex-wife and she was only there to make sure that Karthik and Manisha would get together, which hasn't happened because M wants S and K to remain as a couple, or at least, that's what she says.

Oh well........ thanks Eljay for the updates.

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for the update.

why can't Manisha marry another person and settle. Rocky is not brought by her at all. so no problem shanthi will taker care of him. or take him with her. Is she still love Karhtick.?

Or bring back dead Shanthi's husband alive that will give shanthi a life.

director can select either one and to try to wrap up the serial. i don't know why they are dragging the story.

Edited by newt2007 - 15 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the udpates eljay...

I guess Shanthi will go back to K..saying she will not come to the village because of Abi's cheap politics  😉 and ex-omni will get in full swing to chase abhi 😉
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Caryn,

Suganya's the face of Anandham, thank god it is not the character who plays Abi! That character who plays Abi fell flat on her face in Manigundu, a serial that flopped even with the great SS.
Should Suuganya appear as a heroine in another serial, it's bound to be a better success than Anandham.
Sakshi Siva needs to spur up his image as a romantic aas well as a killer of mercinaries.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay - since when did ex Omni become so
docile??? Listened to maama and left the house???
ayyo da Roja kku theriyame poche.... appOve
antha maama vai kootti vanthiruppale.... not bad...
Abi does some good some times.... to the viewers...
we do tolerate her trade mark smirk all the time, after all!!!
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Giri here is the menu at the dinner table laid by priya.Murungakai sambar, avial & CAULIFLOWER curry.

Thanks eljay for yet another boring episode.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bonheur

Thanks for the update, Eljay. And you're absolutely right about the lack of enthusiasm. I lost my enthusiasm after the 24-second wedding of ACD and Priya, who, by the way, have only been seen once since the wedding and that too in an unromantic setting.

They must be noticing our enthusiasm abt  ACD/Priya kutty's wedding so they made a quick wedding ceremony much shorter than a normal Malayalee wedding....to stop us from harping abt it again... only to heighten our disappointment further....😲
Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago
Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ha, you read my mind, Nithamky. I am pretty sure Shanthi will defiantly go back to Chennai, now that she has learnt it was Abhi who had conspired to make Mama take her back to the village. And the menage a trois will continue ....

thanks for the update, Eljay
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Thanks Eljay - not just  Indhu, even we do not want to stay
around this KMS Saga - Maaamaaaaa inge vanthu enga
ellaraiyum kooda village kku kootti ttu pOngaaaaaaaa

Nosy Parker solves everybody's problems but when it comes
to locating her own daughter, needs police ( awww enga police
station ai kooppitta? personal call to ACD uh huh) help??
What happened to her own FBI/CIA unit??

🤣...naan ready to go back to Maaamaaa's village...angga nalla young coconut-oda water with its succulent flesh enjoy pennalamey...!!👏