Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Eljay /Bon thanks for the updates. 👏

Somebody pls help Abhirami she is really getting cuckoo....I feel she is very soon going to get a nervous breakdown and end up in an asylum. 😍

I am sure the serial won't end with Abhirami changing into a new leaf coz that is quite impossible...even if she pretends to have reformed she is going to turn and give the viewers a cunning look saying "I shall be back again" .!!😡
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: srima

Kadavule idhu enna pudhu twist, Indu crying over her biological father's photo? Bon,brave yourself for a RAM [bet. Shanthi& her thotta husband...flashbacks.]

Anandamayamana pongal nalvazthukkal to everybody.

Whoever who has done that is simply trying to inform the child not to pin for Karthik anymore coz he is not her real dad but someone else as seen in the photo. Shanti wants to leave M and K together and might feel that her mama came at the right moment to rescue her thus making it easier for her to leave for mama's homestead.....but then will she go back to RK'shouse just to defy Abhirami??? 😍
Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Roja. What do you mean by CR is back? Is he literally back from a break? Or did you mean it in a figurative sense?
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He is back to directing this crap Bon - guess Mr.freedom
wanted freedom after all!!!
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Roja. Yesterday while watching Manisha giving long sermon to Arjun the same thought as yours passed thru my mind......omni 3 in the making.Are we in for more tortures? God save us.

Roja , last scene parthuttu neenga muttikathan ponenga, Nan muttindu veetula erukkira Tiger Balm ellam kali.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for ur wonderful updates Roja...
Bonheur thumbnail
Btw, isn't Arjun helluva impulsive? He and Anitha have barely separated for a few days (perhaps a week in serial time) and he sends his wife a divorce notice. Of course, one could say the marriage was always on shaky foundations right from the word go. I hope we don't now how to endure weeks of an on-again-off-again marriage/divorce saga, mediated unsuccesfully by the great Manga.

How I wish Sameer would shoot the entire RK clan (including Abhi and her Omni mother) and give ACD a harder run for his money. Then, in between the police work, ACD can have some time for romance, undisturbed by the likes of Charu looking for her daughter.
Edited by Bonheur - 15 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja for updating a NWW episode.  I have given up all hopes of seeing this serial end, it looks like it will go on forever.  The last hope, Mr. V, also appears to be out of the action, according to you.  I was hoping this past week would be my last week, but it looks like dot T dot G dot Thyagarajan has decreed otherwise.
Bonheur thumbnail
Eljay, relax. The last I heard was an end date of first week of March.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bonheur

Eljay, relax. The last I heard was an end date of first week of March.

First week, huh?  Then I guess it will be my turn to do the honors and blow the final blasts on the bugle.