Discussions Jan and Feb 09 - Page 57

Posted: 15 years ago
Hi friends. A quick thanks to all the regular posters - after all, I would have not been able to read about the episodes on many days, but for this IF thread.
Thanks Satish for coming here and posting from time to time.
I do want to add that I have resigned to the fact that all these serials are to be taken almost day to day, i.e., you cannot expect a sensible story line where all the "T"s are crossed and "I"s dotted. That's the way it always is. (Here's a quick example. My wife has been watching the Hindi serial "Saloni" for over 2 years now and I watch it occasionally. Last week in a single espiode the story jumped 11 years, just to show Saloni's daughter growing up and to be shown as looking the way Salnoi was when she was young! Of course, none of the adult characters changed a bit, be it Saloni, her SIL, or even the older monther figure!! It was a laugh riot.)

Thanks to all updaters for their wonderful job . keep it up. Hope to see u all in the new serial Kalyanam

I entirely agree with you Roja on the TRP[Television rating Point] ratings that the real ratings shd. be based on the reviews here. Hope atleast Satyajothi film's producers  take note of this point while making their future serials.. 
No point expecting Thiruselvam[Thols] ever paying any heed to our crys.
Thanks for the wonderful updates everyone! I hope Kalyaan serial is of good standard!