m_khan90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Folks I am very upset and down.   I was positive there will be justice this time.
After all the excellent performances by Aamir and Ahsaas they could not win. 
The winner are Vasundra and Ayush.  Congrat to them.  Ayush was giving excellent performances but Vasundra was not.   I think they win just cuz of Ayush.   

The program was shooted on Tuesday instead on Monday.   I called Aamir after 2 or 3 times his brother picked up the phone.  Then when I asked for Aamir he gave it Aamir.  I found out that they came home quite late and sleep quite late so they were still sleeping.  Aamir talked in half a sleep and half awake.  Aamir gave this news that he came second which means he will not get the scholarship.  I asked where did the finale take place he said at the same place.   I asked him is the program any different from the regular program being it is a finale. 

Aaamir said that the program starts as usual.   He was half a sleep so I asked again how he feel that he did not win he said he feels very bad.   I gave him some morale booster talk and told him I will call again when he is fully awake.  He said he is leaving for Bhopal either tomorrow or as soon he gets his ticket from zee.  I said sorry to Aamir to wake him up and asked to go back to sleep.       

The rest is I am assuming.  After the program starts they sing the songs and the dancers dance.  At the end they eliminate the lowest scoring jodi that is Rohanpreet and Chinky.
Then the competition was between Aamir and Vasundra jodis.   They announced the winner which is Vasu & Ayush and the left over contestant jodi was Aamir & Ahsaas who came second.  Then the program ends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

thanks for letting us know. 😊  Vasu and Ayush have the strongest jodi from day 1. It would've been really unfair if they didn't win. Oh well I am happy. They are all great kids and they have  bright future ahead. I wish them all the best.

m_khan90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Perfangel5655

thanks for letting us know. 😊  Vasu and Ayush have the strongest jodi from day 1. It would've been really unfair if they didn't win. Oh well I am happy. They are all great kids and they have  bright future ahead. I wish them all the best.

After Aamir & Ahsaas the second best jodi I would like to win is Vasu and Ayush jodi.  Few days ago I talked to Vasu and she has the sweetest voice.   I talked to her for couple of minutes.  
naj7 thumbnail
Oh i am soo upset.. i wanted Amir to win... Y they did not win...
m_khan90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adco

Oh i am soo upset.. i wanted Amir to win... Y they did not win...

I am upset too.  Y !!!  your guess is as good as mine.  Although Aamir and Ahsaas were both giving good performances especially in the last few weeks.  At least I do not feel bad for Vasundra and Ayush.
If someone else win who had already won before then I will be very disappointed. 
~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail
i am upset that Rohan didn't win :( but i can understand why as Chinky is not a great dancer....
i think Ayush was definitely the best dancer, but i'm not sure about Vasu...
Aamir and Ehsaas also put up a tough fight
oh well..it's done now..
Best of luck to all of the kids!
m_khan90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*!Ripi!*~

i am upset that Rohan didn't win :( but i can understand why as Chinky is not a great dancer....

i think Ayush was definitely the best dancer, but i'm not sure about Vasu...
Aamir and Ehsaas also put up a tough fight
oh well..it's done now..
Best of luck to all of the kids!

The bottom line is whoever Zee wants to win they will win.   Yes Aamir and Ahsaas put up a tough fight and I was pretty sure they might win as their last two performances were great.  They say they are judges on the last performances.   Rohan did not win third prize trophy and he was eliminated at the last minute. 

We being an adult are upset and the kids ....they are playing together and forget everything.  When I called this morning Aamir was playing with Tanmay.  Tanmay and Sumita are the only ones invited for the finale.
I can hear Tanmay while talking to Aamir so I asked Aamir to let me speak to Tanmay so I said to Tanmay what are doing there I heard you already left.  Tanmay said left where?  I said to Lucknow.  I came back for the finale Tanmay said.  How was the finale I asked he said Badhiya.  Tanmay then gave the phone back to Aamir.

I asked Aamir to sing the song he sang in the finale.   He said he recorded the song and only lipsing on the stage.  He sang four lines to me and he sounds very good the song "Bawra Mann"  Smita win the best singer award. Congrat to her.  In girls I think Smita's voice is the best.   She genuinely deserves to win the best singer award.  Aamir also said that Rakhi dance on a song. I ask what song so Aamir sang but I do not remember what song was that.   I asked Aamir what happened to what I heard about participating in the SRGMP show he said they have not participated yet maybe this week he said.  If they had not done it yet then I would doubted they would do it as he was also saying he is leaving tomorrow.   

The Zee guest house the kids live in are getting ready to celebrate New Years Party together with the adult SRGMP kids.    
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh! Wow, Mkhan, I also had really high hopes that Aamir and Ahsaas would win this competition. it is really sad. I wish they had scholarship awards for all the top three pairs of conterstants. it idid not have to be as high as the winners but enough to congratulate and encourage the children for their hardwork.

Thank you so much for the spoiler.
I am glad Vasu - Ayu. won. Good luck. The most desrving won.
Rich thumbnail
I am the happiest person in the world. They deserve to win. God listen to our prayers. Justice is done.