Posted: 15 years ago

Wow! Ranked in pefect order! Vasu-Ayush, Aamir-Ahsas, then Rohanpreet-Chinky.  Same order I would have put them in too.  Guess public voting isn't so bad after all.  Although, I wouldn't have minded if Aamir-Ahsas had won as long as it wasn't Rohanpreet-Chinky.

Originally posted by chutneyx4404

Wow! Ranked in pefect order! Vasu-Ayush, Aamir-Ahsas, then Rohanpreet-Chinky.  Same order I would have put them in too.  Guess public voting isn't so bad after all.  Although, I wouldn't have minded if Aamir-Ahsas had won as long as it wasn't Rohanpreet-Chinky.

Again Zeetv proves that the best never wins. 
it should have been aamir, i think the vasundra gets more sympathy votes
Originally posted by irene2008

it should have been aamir, i think the vasundra gets more sympathy votes

You got that right Aamir and Ahsaas should have won.  They are both excellent and there is no other jodi who have both the contestants gave excellent performances. 
thanks for the the spoiler. will watch the finale tonight. i am happy for vasu and ayush and feel bad for aamir ahesaas. after loosing he came back very strong.
But vasu and ayush were always great except may be one or 2 perfomances and I am happy for them.
As for RC chinky was not upto par. So I am sad for rohanprit. But I guess if only one pair wins.
True they should have offered some scholarship to other 2 pairs to boost their confidence.
Originally posted by ramas

thanks for the the spoiler. will watch the finale tonight. i am happy for vasu and ayush and feel bad for aamir ahesaas. after loosing he came back very strong.
But vasu and ayush were always great except may be one or 2 perfomances and I am happy for them.
As for RC chinky was not upto par. So I am sad for rohanprit. But I guess if only one pair wins.
True they should have offered some scholarship to other 2 pairs to boost their confidence.

You are right Raksha on the underlined part.  Mumbai is a business centre so there may be tons of businesses anybody could have offered them scholarships.  5 lakhs each ie 10 lakhs are peanuts for the businessess.  
Originally posted by m_khan90

You are right Raksha on the underlined part.  Mumbai is a business centre so there may be tons of businesses anybody could have offered them scholarships.  5 lakhs each ie 10 lakhs are peanuts for the businessess.  

I agree with both of you on the highlighted part 😃
Thats extremely sad..!! I wanted Ehsaas and Amir to win as well.. Ayush is a good singer but Vasundra is definitely not at par with Amir.. ..  Oh well congrats to the winners.. Ehsaas has already made a place for herself in the glamour world.. i am sure Amir will get good offers as well..👏
👏
I am sure aamir will go long way as he has a one of a kind voice and so much maturity  in his voice. and same with ahesaas she has already made a mark in tellywood I loved her as little ganga in kasam se  and she looked so beautiful today.
I have never liked Aamirs singing. Rohanpreet and Smita were much better.When Aamir exited from SaREGAMA kids, his family really behaved very badly and left in a rude manner. It is the greatness of ZEE TV that they called them back...and after all this u are talking about Zee TV being biased . Aayush-vasu deserved to win if being selected from the last 2 finalist. congrats to them.