Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by newcam

I have never liked Aamirs singing. Rohanpreet and Smita were much better.When Aamir exited from SaREGAMA kids, his family really behaved very badly and left in a rude manner. It is the greatness of ZEE TV that they called them back...and after all this u are talking about Zee TV being biased . Aayush-vasu deserved to win if being selected from the last 2 finalist. congrats to them.

If you do not like Aamir's singing thats allright you have the right to say that.  Please do not bring his family into this.  It seems that just cuz of his family's behaviour in the little champ you do not like Aamir singing.  If that is the case then you are not fair.  Aamir's singing has nothing to do with what his family does. 
You have come here for the first time just to let us remind of his family's behavious?  You are not only narrowminded but unfair. 
I never said that I don't like his singing because of his family. They are 2 different issues:-

1. I don't like his singing too much
2. Zee Tv is not unfair cause they called him back even after the saregama kids mess up.
3. Why shouldn't I say that I don't like his singing. Even u said that Vasu's singing is not that good.

We all have freedom of speech and you can say what u want and I can say what I want. No more posts from me.

Originally posted by newcam

I have never liked Aamirs singing. Rohanpreet and Smita were much better.When Aamir exited from SaREGAMA kids, his family really behaved very badly and left in a rude manner. It is the greatness of ZEE TV that they called them back...and after all this u are talking about Zee TV being biased . Aayush-vasu deserved to win if being selected from the last 2 finalist. congrats to them.

I totally agree with you. Thye best pair won. The M-Factor didnt work thats why some are crying wolf.