Waaris

horrible terrible ending

Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I thiink the ending was really bad. they didn't say what happened to who and why...and rudar died for a reason which he really wasn't that big a deal for....i really don't know why they couldn't give us 2-3 happy ending episodes. what an abbrupt ending. did shauraya get married to ganga? did swati get married. where did they move. did ganga ever find out the truth? and did the really evil people get punished and caught? did the cousin get punished? NO Answers! BAD BAD ENDING TO A GOOD SHOW...

Sorry guys don't mind my post but its just that i stayed up til 4:21am to watch this and it was sad...it made me cry. i wish they would quit with their lousy endings! the bad guys never get punished at the very end, i do understand its the circle of life to have bad and good, but why do they forget to punish the bad guys? *sigh* well i guess i am gonna sleep byee guys...lemme know what you think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dindin01 thumbnail
you are right...!

Actually they should have had to show us that the whole rudrapratap-mansion and everybody in it would burn alive. And the fire would be set by Ganga + she would also kill Shetty. 
Then Ganga re-unite the remaining rudra&shetty gangmembers, and she would be the new Don.

This would be a much better end i guess. with no remaining questions and answers 😊

Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u..😕

samana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I totally agree with you Sabah. This is a very incomplete ending. It seemed like a short story.

It ended but left behind a lot of queries unanswered.

I really miss this show.

A very uniqe and different show with an authentic storyline.