Hello Dollie

Latest interview of karishma randeva

dhaval_h_parekh thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Karishma Randeva

Karishma Randeva
TV actress

"I've never had a boy friend, as I was too busy setting goals for myself and achieving them."

Gaurav > Who is your favourite co-star?
Karishma Randeva > Suhasni Mulay (Devyani Raj Kiran Burman in Princess Dollie ). She's better known as "Dadi."

Sameer > What was your role in the international film (English) Ants ?
Karishma Randeva > I played the lead role in Ants. It is about this girl who belongs to a middle class family and her parents and she had a dream of getting her married to an NRI. Her parents go out of the way to get her married to a non-resident Indian. But when she reaches abroad, she realises that her husband was already married and had a son too. She is treated like a maid. And then she turns to prostitution to make a living. She starts saying that actually she can make men dance to her tune. And then she meets someone who makes her realise she was wrong. That's when she turns back into a chaste girl, "Ganga."

Vikky > Where are you originally from and how did you get your first break?
Karishma Randeva > I am originally from Chandigarh and I had come to Mumbai for my nephew's first birhday. I went for a Balaji serial's audition, just for the heck of it, and got selected.The tough part was to convince my dad to let me stay back in Mumbai and pursue my career in this field. My first break was as "Sonu" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki.

Tina > Any movies in the pipeline for you?
Karishma Randeva > Not at the moment - waiting to receive some good offers.

Leela > Have you left Kaahani Ghar Ghar Ki and if so then why?
Karishma Randeva > Yes I left it around eight months back because I couldn't manage to juggle my dates with the other serials that I was doing.

Emily > Any other serials you working in, apart from your current ones which we don't know about?
Karishma Randeva > There is a show called Rabba Isq Na Hove, which will be on air next month.

Fiza > Did you always wanna act?
Karishma Randeva > Never. I got into this line by default. I actually wanted to become a scientist as I have an honours degree in bio-physics. But now that I am here, I am enjoying acting.

Humza > If you don't mind my asking, how old are you? And, do you wish to study further?
Karishma Randeva > I have just turned 22 and yes I will be pursuing my studies in the near future.

Seeya > What is your opinion about the TV serials made nowadays? Aren't most of them alike?
Karishma Randeva > Well, some of them are alike but then they have a different way of looking at the same situation. So they don't end up looking too alike.

Xsingh > If Karishma wasn't an actress she would be......
Karishma Randeva > A scientist who would have found a cure to some major disease by serendipity (chance).

Peer > Your hobbies?
Karishma Randeva > Horse riding, swimming, reading books and travelling.

Veer > Did you ever do theatre?
Karishma Randeva > No, never. But I did a lot of anchoring of live shows and I always used to take part in debates.

Rahul > Hi! You are very cute. Do you have a boyfriend?
Karishma Randeva > No, I don't. Thanks for the compliment.

Digsingh > If you were to act in a movie, which role would you wanna play?
Karishma Randeva > Rani Mukherjee's in BLACK .

Quincee > Any serial you would love to be a part of?
Karishma Randeva > Something like the sitcom FRIENDS. I would love to do it!

Ravi > Did you train in acting?
Karishma Randeva > Not at all. I believe acting is something that comes from within. It is not something that can be learnt. But yes, I learnt the technical aspects on the sets of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki .

Tavleen > In your next birth you would you wanna be reborn as?
Karishma Randeva > As myself. I would love to live my life again and not make some of the mistakes that I have made, and enjoy life much more.

Uma > An animal you relate yourself with?
Karishma Randeva > That's a tough one - would be a Labrador (dog) because I think they are very lovable, cuddly, strong, faithful and full of energy.

Gauri > Hollywood star you would love to get naughty with?
Karishma Randeva > Pierce Brosnan and Hugh Grant.

Zing > Your favourite destination in India?
Karishma Randeva > Leh-Ladakh. It is a beautiful place(for a holiday).

Reema > Have you had a boyfriend?
Karishma Randeva > No, never had the time for one. Was too busy setting goals for myself and achieving them.

Gauri > Bollywood star you would love to get naughty with?
Karishma Randeva > John Abraham.

Zainab > If you had a choice to act in another serial, you would pick...
Karishma Randeva > I guess Milee because it is a very performance oriented role.

Sign Off Message > The world is a mirror. If you smile, it smiles back at you. So keep smiling. Love, Karishma.
Edited by dhaval_h_parekh - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_QueTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: princtengirl

i dont like her 🤢 but anyways thanx 😃

Why? What's wrong with Karishma Randeva?