Zidane-nedved thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i dont understand why Zee choosed to throw a little kid into the audience with terrorist signs and considering he has muslim name and making him sing a sufi song after a month of bombay attacks. i watched the video, the audience was not listening to his song, they were judging him and when Rohanpreet came in with sing is king they all cheered for him like Aamir was the bad guy.

Please watch the video and you will see it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m_khan90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zidane-nedved

i dont understand why Zee choosed to throw a little kid into the audience with terrorist signs and considering he has muslim name and making him sing a sufi song after a month of bombay attacks. i watched the video, the audience was not listening to his song, they were judging him and when Rohanpreet came in with sing is king they all cheered for him like Aamir was the bad guy.

Please watch the video and you will see it.

I do not know what to say.  I think Aamir's song was a song of peace and ppl were listening attentevily getting peace in their mind about what happened in Mumbai.   Whereas Rohan's song is a dance beat song that is the reason they were cheering.  The way the video was recorded confused whether the ppl cheering at the end of song of Aamir or Rohan's enter onto the stage.  Usually ppl cheers at the end of the performance so it could be cheers for Aamir.     
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I went through the video twice online and I just finished watching it on TV. I did not see any terrorists signs, I saw signs for peace and the names of the brave soldiers who gave up their life during the attack. Yhe audience were really enjoying Aamir's performance and the clap and cheering was for him at the end of the performance.Edited by Aamir's Fan - 15 years ago
Zidane-nedved thumbnail
this is a kids show and such hatred or politics should not be included but that my opinion only
Aamir's Fan thumbnail

I am sorry but can you please tell me where you saw hatred and politics? Maybe I missed something.

Edited by Aamir's Fan - 15 years ago
Zidane-nedved thumbnail
he is a muslim, singing a sufi song and has signs that says stop terrorism. this is a kid show and i believe that that issue is irrelevent in kids shows. sorry if i offended anyone.
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Thanks for your explanation
ramas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zidane-nedved

this is a kids show and such hatred or politics should not be included but that my opinion only

plz do not post this kind of topics with false information. i watched the videp and I loved aamir's performance. he sang it so beautifully I was totally mesmerized.
You are talking it totally worng way.

The intention was to show just the opposite.  it was To comfort ppl  after what happened. and to show muslims are as peace loving as any other ppl.
Muslims & peace loving? Are u kidding? Hard to believe.