Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Kyunki.saas bhi kabhi bahu thi...- Story ahead. 19

Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Pls rd the previous Eighteen updates and rd this in continuation.........    

Episode-19.......... 😊
In d hall.........At SN...
Tanya & KT fall off the stairs.........Tanya saves KT from falling and trips downwards......Tulsi & paro r shocked KT is fine & Tanya is discharged after a minor dressing is done......

Sugandhi sees Vaidehi pushing KT & TAN......and s tells it to T.......
T comes near KT.....Jai maa tulsi song plays in d background.........T pulls Vaidehi & takes her near the staircase & pushes her off...Vai... is scared & shouts....Parvati saves her & says.........She has saved her just b'coz she does not want to c T in sadness.......
Paro warns Vaidehi dat if she does nything against d viraani family....She will give Vaidehi's confession C.D. to d police...........
Vai... is scared & shocked...All leave SN...........

All r abt to step out just then MOHINII  enters & mohini's background music is played.........Archita & T r happy 2 c M back in SN.......... All go to agarwaal house ..............

In parvati's house........
All agarwaals welcome d virani's for new year..A ganesh aarti takes place..........& paro says its time 4 LKT's engagement T is confusedπŸ˜•
Paro says she already told kamal,gun,shruti,Adi,Aditi.Ishaan,Gauri,Pragati & om 2 keep d arrangements ready.........LKT r very happy.....😊😊😊

"Tujh mein rab dikhta hain"   song plays in d background.......All r happy 4 LKT except Eku & Vaidehi........Sugandhi tells Vai.... to change herself & says if she remains this way......She has already lost lakshya & now she will loose d entire Parivaar.........Vai.... thinks deeply in her mind abt T & d family............(dere r chances of Vai.......becomming a positive character...........)

Mohini goes near tanya mohini's music plays..........She asks Tan.........whether she has really lost her memory??? Tan says oh! I realised  now dat my memory is lost....... she goes into thinking abt her past but is unable to get things clear.............Mohini does not believe her ......She goes behind her & says dat they will play a game....... T is supposed to say d first word that comes to her mind after each statement dat mohini makes...........T agrees...........

M says war......T says strength............M says home............T says  relations..........M says love........ And Tanya says Karan...........

Ganga and Nandz & Nakul bhoomi manthan hear dis.........dey all r terribly shocked.................😲😲😲

Epi Ends!!! 

2mmrrow.........Tulsi gets clues in paro home & is shocked to know dat Dadi's killer is someone from SN................
Can I make vaidehi positive now.......So dat she doesnot trouble LKT at all???????/

Pls leave your comments without fail..........πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Bye.......😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karanmandira thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yup make vaidhi positive.and i thinnk that tanya is the killer