•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

I saw the Grand Finale of the CPBD.  It was totally flop.  The presentation was poor.  Zara Maza Nahi Aya.  It will be lot better that they just announced the winner and give the award. 

What do you folks think of it?

I also did not enjoy it either. At the end when Ayush and Vasu were laughing and dancing with the check they focused on Ahsaas crying. I think that was done in really poor taste.

Like I said before, All the top 3 pairs should have received scholarships. They all worked equally hard.
Yeh I felt the same way..
I had in my mind a big grand finale... Like before they organised for sa re ga ma pa.. or other shows..

But this was very poor...

I enjoyed a lot. You might have not enjoyed because M - factor didnt work. Am I right?

Originally posted by rock-on

I enjoyed a lot. You might have not enjoyed because M - factor didnt work. Am I right?

M-factor did work.  Aamir was not only in top three but he was in top 2.  I am so happy about it I distribute sweets in my neighbourhood tell me about you.  I wondered how would you have enjoyed being Aamir in top 2.    I would appreciate if you contribute something positive instead of hate. 
Originally posted by m_khan90

M-factor did work.  Aamir was not only in top three but he was in top 2.  I am so happy about it I distribute sweets in my neighbourhood tell me about you.  I wondered how would you have enjoyed being Aamir in top 2.    I would appreciate if you contribute something positive instead of hate. 

M:khan you could not say it better. Rock on please try to be more positive. I did not feel like a finale of 3 reasons
1:The finalists did not get the attention of the show(They just did 2 performances each)it should be about them only
2:it was an ordinary day at work(they did not even try to book a bigger stage)
3:this was the weakest finale in tv history(The finalist were to good but Zeetv think that they are not worth a finale investment)