Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Kyunki.saas bhi kabhi bahu thi...- Story ahead. 21

Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Pls rd the previous Twenty updates and rd this in continuation.........    

Episode-21.......... 😊
In agarwaal house...........
Om and kamal overhear abt dadi's murder & r shocked...😲 Paro asks T, how its possible....T cries and says dat the worst part is dat dadi killer is some woman of SN itself.........Parvati is speechless........Kamal & om are all d more sad & hug each other.....

Virani's back in SN....wid om & parvati........in d hall.......
T says she is shocked after all dis and says sorry to Paro, Paro says dat its not nybody's fault as d killer is d killer & not any virani.......she tells T she will always stand by her side & her parivaar will always b Paro's parivaar as well...Om agrees wid Paro...Kamal hugs Meeheer.

T goes to leave Om,paro decides to wait in SN alongwith gun & shruti......Nandz & Ganga go to agarwaal house wid om & kamal....
Shruti & Tulsi decide 2 find the killer within 3-4 days & LKT & sugandhi with Karan join both of them...............

Tanya sees all dis and decides to find d killer alone......Tanya goes to Agawaal house 2 get some evidences..............

In agarwaal house..........
All agarwaals see Tan....Vandy welcomes Tan....& Tan goes in dadi's room wid vandy maasii...........T finds a photo of dadi burnt to ashes...
she turns d photo & is surprised to find hers and Tulsi name written in block letters dat say....."Tulsi tumhare aant ka,vinash kaa kaaran banegi tumhari bahu,jisne tumhe isse pehele bhi dard diye hain...Aur aage bhi degi.......Yaad rakhanaa"...........Tanya is shocked...........😲

Back to SN.........
Mohini goes in Tanya's room quitely.........Tulsi follows her.....T sees M checking Tanya's drawers........& lockers.......M gets a video C.D....

T calls out M....M is scared and hides d C.D.  Tulsi gets a similar C.D. 4m her room & exchanges it wid dat of Mohini.......In  dis way T gets d real C.D. And M .... is fooled.............πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

In d hall.........
T & m wid all others fix d date of LKT's marriage......d date is 08-Jan-2009........(Its my B'day dat day & I'm getting promoted on d same day as  4m groupie 2 aenior member I'll complete my 200 posts........well....YYYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeepppppeeeee!!!!😊

T is abt to put on d C.D. she presses d play button......C.D. plays and T is extreamely terribly shocked............😲

Epi ends.....
2mmrrow Paro & meheer in trouble......Sugandhi's meet wid parth.....Vaidehi realising Trupti's hatered & Tulsi's love............

Leave ur comments.Tk care, Bye!!!
To Karanmandira,
Dear!  as all like Kahaani & kyunki...I have combined d stories 4 ever.....So dat there r more interesting twists.........Hope u like it.........& stop guessing abt dadi's killer b'coz as it is d drama unfolds on 08-01-2009.......Kyunki also completes it jibilee of 25 Epi's on d same day...........d day will b a fabulous bumper episode of two parts 25a & 25 b.............its also my B'day & promotion day dat day.......

Regards to all update viewers,
Luv 2 all..........
Tulsi_Smriti....                                                                                    Bye😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vid_hurry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its getting more and more interesting. Keep up the gud workπŸ‘

I'm sorry i cudn't comment for the last few parts-i was busy due to new year.

Nw that Vaidehi's becoming positive, maybe you cud introduce someone for her after LKT get married. I really hope they (LKT) get married without any problems
Edited by vid_hurry - 15 years ago
heta12 thumbnail
where is the link of theses eposides