Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virgoqueen thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

rakhi Sawant
Bollywood's sensational item girl Rakhi Sawant has appeared in several music videos and Hindi films. She has appeared in quite a few reality shows too, like Nach Baliye 3, Jalwa and Chote Packet Bade Dhamaka. "This is the first time I would be seen doing stand-up comedy and gags in disguise," Rakhi says. "During one of the gags, one person ran behind me to hit me and I needed to be rescued by the security people. There is no chance that you will recognise us in this show and it will be a big show. Wait and the see the reaction of celebs when they realise that I have pulled a gag on them."
virgoqueen thumbnail

Yash Tonk

Yash Tonk plays the lead in Star Plus' afternoon daily, Karam Apna Apna. He had also put on his dancing shoes for Nach Baliye 2. He will make an entry in the ongoing fourth season as well, with his wife Gauri, as wild card entry.

"This show is difficult because we will have to wear different costumes and hairstyles and hide ourselves," Yash says. "People should not even be able to recognise our voices, we have to work on voice modulation also."

virgoqueen thumbnail
Divya Dutta

Divya Dutta

Divya has been in the industry for more than a decade -- acting and dubbing for Bollywood actresses. She is also known for her endearing performance in the TV soap, Shanno Ki Shaadi.

"These kinds of shows help actors to leave behind their inhibitions," Divya says. "It will be a unique adventure to play pranks in disguise on unsuspecting audiences."

virgoqueen thumbnail
Gulshan Grover

Gulshan Grover

Bollywood's bad man became famous for his villinous roles. He has been a part of 300 Hindi films, as well as international films like We're No Monks, The Italian Les and Mysteries de Sadjurah. Gulshan will also be one of the characters in a comic book Nephilim (later turned into a full-fledged action film), to be published by Los Angeles-based Marsh Hawk Productions.

"I took up this show because it is different from other reality shows," Gulshan says. "This is my television debut. It will be the first and the last show on television."

virgoqueen thumbnail

Mahesh Manjrekar

Film director, actor, writer and producer, Manjrekar is credited with films like Vaastav, Astitva, Viruddh and the award winning Marathi film Aai. He gained much acclaim for his performance in the movie Kaante. Mahesh is no stranger to television viewers, as he has participated and judged many reality shows. "I took up this show because this show is interesting and a different genre altogether," he says.
virgoqueen thumbnail

Edited by virgoqueen - 15 years ago
xAngelicANGELx thumbnail

Edited by misS Angelic - 15 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
beta sharzz....NO CMNTS!!!!!!
yash tonk

Mona singh