err...sorry net cut gaya...aur sofi gayi kaam seπŸ˜•...but i finished it!πŸ˜ƒ
sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

1. full name- Sunaina Mitra
2. age-wrong side of 30
3. height-158cm
4. weight-71kg (πŸ˜† )
5. status(married/single/living in/ dating....saying 'its personal' not allowed)-married
6. birth town-Kolkata
7. name of skool u attended-CGHS
8. name of college u went to-

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

9. first friend on IF- DivyaLRL
10.latest friend on IF- Mysti
πŸ˜†
11. any enemy on IF?   I dont remember enemies
πŸ˜†
12.name 5 actors/actresses u like Rajeev Khandewal, SRK, Big-B, Priyanka Bassi ,Kaajol, Bipasha, Konkona
13. 5 tht u dont like - Aamna Sharif, Aftab Sivdasani  reason - obvious
(with reasons for both)
14. Do u really believe tht Earth is 'Gol'? 
πŸ˜† Why? because we come back to square 1
15.Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?   Same reason why where you park your car is called driveway and where you drive is called Parkway

What do u hv to say abt tht?
Now some very serious questions tht i got frm the net-
16.Why is a person who handles money called a broker? He breaks everyone's heart

17.Why does Goofy stand on two legs when Pluto remains on four? They're both dogs  Goofy thinks humans are superior, Pluto knows the truth.

18.Why does mineral water that has trickled through mountains for centuries
have a use by date?  Flowing purifies water. Stagnant water decays

19.If you mated a Bulldog with a Shitsu what would you get ?  πŸ˜† Bullshit

20. Why can't woman put their mascara on with their mouth closed?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Because we cant sneeze with eyes open.

Answer these, il be back with more ;P

Ye loh, same set for Su as well πŸ˜†

Sofi and Su, cheating not allowed πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by sunaina02 - 15 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mystified

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii me here'..πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

I know u were eagerly waiting for this hehehe

Ok no more testing ur patience, my questions will do that'😳

I dunno if some of these were asked b4 when u were MOTW/ or on auspicious ocaasions u were grilled, if so I apologise'.

Let me start easily'

IF

Ur best moment at IF  = There are many :  wrting fic on Raj Naina (rumaal and watch) online and Ashi pursuing Naina's nature's call. I will never forget that hilarious night.  ALso I thoroughly enjoyed conducting the fanfare awards ceremony .

Ur first friend at IF - (answered earlier)

How u landed up at IF - looking for Rajeev Khandelwal

Ur worst moment at IF - i forget worse moments of life.

The one person u miss at IF - daisy

This/That

Snow/rain  snow

Snow/sun sun

Winter/summer summer in Canada, WInter in BD/India

Ice cream/fresh juice - fresh juice in morning and ice-cream in evening.

Coffee/tea - tea

Home cooked meal/Lunch at a restaurant home-cooked meal

Sandals/shoes shoes

Jeans/saree jeans in canada , saree in BD/India

Movie/ Serial  -serial in Rajeev is there, otherwise movie

Cricket/football - football

Maths/science science

Raj/pri (this is a must) raj

Rajveer/Rajeev (this is a must)- Rajeev

India/Toronto -  Honestly - I cant say

Dinner/breakfast - breakfast

Rajeev the tv star/Rajeev the bollywood actor - Rajeev the man

To grill/to be grilled - to be grilled

Ifs'

If u were given a chance to change ur IF id what would it be - i would not want to change

If u meet Rajeev right now in person what would u say - Finally ...

If u meet Pri right now wat would u say  - Hi

If given a choice to come back to India (permenantly), will u?  Again I dont know.  

What? Which? Where? When?πŸ˜†

What is the color of the dress ur wearing write now? - brown and orange

What is ur favorite cuisine? - bengali

Which is ur favorite bollywood movie till date?  Kal ho na ho   

Which is ur favorite Hollywood movie till date? Sound of Music

Who r ur top 5 Bollywood beauties? Bips, Sush, Madhuri, Ash, Zeenat Aman ( I did not consider acting skill here) Actinf wise ---- TAbu, Konkona, Rani, Kaajol, Shabana, Smita

Who r ur top 5 Bollywood heroes? Rajeev,SRK, Amitabh Bachchan,  Saif Ali Khan, Hritik

Where were u yesterday at the same time? At home -same as today 

What were u doing back then? at IF - same as todday

Ur top 5 fav books' War and Peace, Anna Karenina, Pride and Prejudice, Prothom Alo (Bengali) ,  The Namesake

Ur top 5 fav authors' Jhumpa Lahiri, Jane Austen, Tolstoy, Sunil Ganguli (Bengali),

Ok that's it for now'it was easy I guess'will put on my thinking cap and come up with more later'

Edited by sunaina02 - 15 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Su, great answers.

Il post my next set a little later.
mystified thumbnail
Di...

Nice answersπŸ‘ will post a few more later...it's tough to be grilled and be grilling all the same time🀒
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great answers Di!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

At least SRK is there in both the list and Bips as well!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

But too bad Preity is not there!!!πŸ˜”Khair!!!

But really cool answers!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Great answers Di!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

At least SRK is there in both the list and Bips as well!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

But too bad Preity is not there!!!πŸ˜”Khair!!!

But really cool answers!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I like Preity - but I cant put her in the first few. Though u must have noticed- that Kaal ho na ho is my favourite film and not any SRK-Kaajol starrers😊
lrllover thumbnail

Right Left Right

By Su di

Parts 1 and 2

Naina had turned into a stone. Even her eyelids did not move. .She blankly stared at the emptiness. He right cheek and headed rested on the stony wall of the confinement cell. The coldness of the walls pervaded into her body. Dr. Shalini came towards her and touched her arm and forehead. She touched the nearby wall too. Her hand could not say the difference. She waved her hands in front of Naina's eyes. No, her eyelids did not move. The only thing that responded was her iris when a torch was flashed into her eyes.

Yes, Naina was in a complete shocked state. Her mind and soul were in trauma. She must be immediately transferred to the infirmary and given proper medication.

Dr, Shalini ran to Major Nair but stopped right in front of the door. She understood her request would be in vain. She turned towards Brig, Chandok's office.

"Sir," pleaded Dr. Shalini, "We will lose two of our cadets if we don't take immediate action"

Brigadier chandoK, who was standing with his back towards the Doctor turned around "Wastage of talent, wastage of courage - ," removed drops of tears from his eyes, " How can I help You "

After an hour,   Huda was transferred to the military hospital and Naina was shifted to the infirmary. Dr, Shalini put her under saline drip and drugged her into deep slumber.

Naina stayed like that for three consecutive days, mostly in unconscious state. Even when for brief periods she regained consciousness, she was in a state of amnesia, recognizing no one, responding to nothing.

But in the unconscious state she kept on dreaming. Her dreams were not consistent and swiftly changed from one scenario to another but one factor was consistent -  "Rajveer Sir"

The fire, everything is on fire, burning , charring and  there-  someone rose from the fire. Someone in blue shirt with all ruffled hair, blood all over  - coming towards her, floating towards her  with his hands spread out wide -  inviting her to his embrace.  Naina ran towards him - calling out his name - "Rajveer Sir"

Naina started to shout, she couldn't even hear herself but he is drifting away towards the clouds. She can't reach him. She tries to fly towards him.....

Next she turns around. There Sir is standing behind her all suited, bowed and booted, smiling at her, showing her the upright thumb. She was in the red dress - smiling, dancing - suddenly a black cloud swept over them  and carried them up, up to the point 1857. She is running and running and tripped over a stone.  Rajveer Sir comes from behind, picks her up easily in his arms and is carrying   her while echoing the words "Mera Pyar, mera Pyar'" . He dropped her on her hostel bed with a thud.

Naina opened her eyes to see a female face watching her closely. two drops of tears flowed from Naina's eyes and moistened the white pillow under her head.  

It was Dr. Shalini. She was happy to see those tears. It meant Naina was coming back to  her senses.,  very slowly but surely.

Dr Shalini put her hand over Naina's head and lovingly caressed her. She knew and understood what pain Naina was going through. She kissed her forehead, "Naina ,how are you feeling now?".
But Naina still did not respond. That light of recognition did not appear in her eyes.
But Naina knew the doctor to be kind and smiled as a patient would smile to an unacquainted doctor in a big hospital.

Dr, Shalini fed Naina with a bowl of warm soup, gave her the drugs and bade her good night. As she came out of the Infirmary, she found other cadets standing there. She nodded at them. "Naina is much better now. You people don't have to worry. Go back to your rooms. Do - teen din mein wo thik ho jayegi. "

She got out of KMA , ordered the jeep to take her to the hospital to check on Huda.

Naina,"
"NAina"
Naina woke up. Someone was calling her name. She knew the voice. She was dying to hear that voice. She quickly got up from her bed and ran towards the window.
He was standing there in the same blue shirt, covered with dirt and blood. Naina opened the shutter, jumped out of the window and ran to his embrace. They stood there for eternity in each other's arms.
"Sir aap yahan kaise..koi aapko dkh lenge to phir se aapko mar dalegi," she sobbed.
"Nahin Naina , mujhe kuchh parwa nahin, aaj main azad hoon, azaad hoon tumhare liye mera payr izhaar karne ke liye." he kissed her on her forhead and the tears on her cheeks ."
" I will go now and will continue to try to find out the truth ,"
Naina did not want to let him go, She clung to him with all her strength, like a desperate child.
She screamed out , "Rajveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer".

Naina woke up at her own voice screaming aloud. "Rajveeeeeeer"
She gasped for breath. The room was dark but that smell of blood and wet soil was all pervading. She looked at the window. In the faint moonlight she could see the window shutter left ajar and the cool night breeze blowing in from there
Her whole body seemed to be under the spell of his touch; his fragrance, his manliness still lingered on her whole being. Was it because he hugged her so closely near the shootout or was it because ........tonight ....he was here, in this very room. ??!!!!

Next morning Naina woke up all fresh and her memory back. Dr. Shalini came and greeted her. She saw the smile returning to Naina's contour. "Good morning Naina, how are you feeling today " perked the ever smiling doctor. "Your friends are waiting for you outside., should I call them ? "

Naina nodded and one by one all four of them entered. Not seeing HUda, Naina asked "Where is Huda?"
Alekh started to stammer "Huda - goli -tujhko... "
"Huda was hurt in the encounter and has been sent to the hospital. But he is well now and will return tomorrow. " Shalini interrupted.

As Dr Shalini moved away from the cadets , NAina excitedly whispered to the cadets, " Kaal raat Rajveer Sir yahan aya tha, wo zinda hai "

"Tujhe aur rest ki zaroorat hai ," remarked Pooja, "So ja aur aaram kar. "

Alekh put his hand over her head and assured her of his friendship and support.

No one believed her. Naina stopped smiling. It was her battle . only her battle. She would face the world, the system, the army bureaucracy, alone but firm.
Only one man always supported her, and he would continue to support her.
She knew he was alive, she knew he was not far away. She knew he would not forsake his love- Her.
She knew.
She had found the handkerchief she gifted him before that ill-fated mission. She had found it all soiled and marked with red black spots of dried blood, beside the window last night. 

A week passed by as Naina recovered. Meanwhile Huda had also returned to KMA, but he had to stay in the infirmary.

Naina walked about the academy, still with a stony face. She did the normal daily chores like washing, dressing , eating. But she never smiled and never uttered a word unless to answer someone's query.
Everyday she spent about a couple of hours sitting beside Huda, holding his hand . She had come to know from Alekh that Huda had saved her life . She did not know whether she was sad or happy about it. But she was grateful to Huda for being with her.
But the best time of her day was after the KMW lights were out in the evening. Then she sat on her bed, took out her precious possessions and spent her time with them, caressing them, kissing them , holding them close to her heart.; a watch, a soiled handkerchief and a photo.

Then the bombshell came!
One morning all the five cadets were called to the faculty meeting room and in presence of MAjor NAir , Captain Abhimanyu announced that the cadets were being suspended from the academy. The order would remain in effect till the order to nullify the suspension doesn't come. All the cadets were requested immediately to leave the academy except Huda who was given seven days time.
The five cadets quickly packed their bags, said good bye to Suriji and Dr. Shalini.   A jeep from KMA would drop them to the Bus- stand. Yudi informed her sister to get him from the academy and asked Alekh to come along with him.
All of them went to infirmary to say Good bye to Huda. They stood around Huda's bed in a circle, holding each others hands. Their eyes closed but full of tears. They were sad but never regretted what they had done as they were confident that they did not do anything wrong.
All of them had one vision in front of their closed eyes - RAjveer Sir under the tricolor convincng them about the sanctity of the National Flag.
For all of them Captain Rajveer personified   patriotism and honour of the motherland.
For Naina - he was her life itself.

"Main to nahin ja sakta , phir kyun na tum log sab ek saath wo spot pe jao, aur Captain Sir ko last respect deke ayo , " said Huda ," Aur ek flag lena mat bhulna."
"Brilliant idea ," chirped Yudi and held Huda close.
"Main abhi flag leke aata hoon," Alekh ran out for Suriji.
"Aur main yeh phool le jaungi ," said Pooja holding the flower vase on Dr. Shalini's desk and Ali nodded to Her.
Naina did not say anything. Huda pressed her hand with love and compassion.

Edited by lrllover - 15 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nishant......

good to see you :D

sunaina02 thumbnail
Nishant thanks for posting it here .