Balika Vadhu

~*//* Samachar Patra 08/01 *//*~

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats Aditi! Thanks for the great sig guys, have put it up!
Shikhoo thumbnail
CONGO.....SANGO........
to all winners......

mujhe mera siggy....
bahut achha laga....
thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!
chaitalee.s15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALLL!!!
my exams r over nd m back to the BV forum!!!!
congos on 3rd SP!!!👏👏👏
thnx nibsy and adi for such a wonderful sp!!
congratulations time:-
congrats to kruthi  and aditi  for winning the JaAn siggy making contest!👏
congrats to myself and aditi on winning the christmas party game 👏👏
thankoos shikhar bhaiyya for such a lovely game and lovely siggy
congrats to mast players of that game shreya and pinky!!👏👏
congos to iloveidiotbox for becoming the most active member of the week👏👏
congos to shikhar bhaiyya and pinky di for winning the SP puzzle contest!!!👏👏
hahhhh...if i have missed someone then congrats to u too!😉
ChOTW ANSWERS
What do you think of her character?
sugna is a nice gal....but as others of the village she too wants to go to her beendh's house at this age...without knowing its consequences

Sugna's Gauna is planned ahead; but do you think she will be able to keep up with the life of a bahu and housekeeper, or will she face problems?
as she thnks only abt pratap...she will have to face many prblms ahead coz she doesnt know what her in-laws have in their mind fo her...may be she is tortured like gehna!!

Edited by sparkling.star - 15 years ago
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hay congo to all da winners ...
-aditi- thumbnail
hawww sorry sorry sorry! too late i know😆nimbu me honestly saw that very day but than got loaded😆lovinggg this sp aswell😳😳😳
kru congratulations🤗ooooo beautiful sig😳 loved pinkys sigs aswell😳😛me going to use the sig.can i?😛
ooi bade bhaiya thankooooosss🤗told you sig is v beautiful thank you🤗and chaitz congratulations🤗🤗🤗geeee we two were cg for the christmas and year eve😳😳😆
and shreya and pinky congratulationsssss for being the mast players😛😳🤗man you are rapchikkkk no doubt😳😳😆
pinky and big b congrats for winning the cont🤗 awesomeee sig nimbu and great cont!😛😳
priya you totally deserve that one thanks so much for your wonderlious efforts🤗😳😛

nimbu me pretending seeing the sig for the first time😲☺️☺️<<<this proves that know?!😆😆😆but seriously thanks to ash for the sigs😳😳😳me late buh am putting them now😛😆

ooh we have sugna as chotw ok so think that she is sweet and helpful but immature and way too inncocent thats what would define her character well.she isnt aware about dos and donts and whats good and whats now.she carries the same old views about a village girl would after getting married!she is prob in her rebelious age so she wont understand either and she is hyperly excited about her gauna😆 and he has already started practicing so she would prove to be an obeint bride and would take care about her inlaws well beacuse she wants to.dont know about her future reading the old articles which spread the news of pratap going cant say anything!
but for now its shown that pratap loves her same way she does so no prob so far in their relation.

Edited by aditisilawat - 15 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks Everyone !!  :-)