Beautiful Mirror, Make me lucky- Update p.22

Posted: 15 years ago
Please don't steal my storyπŸ˜†

It was a raining day where an ugly and sad girl was walking alone to go to a store. A lot of stores were closed due to holiday. The girl was so sad as to why life was so unfair to her. She's so unlucky when it comes to beauty, money and love.

While she was walking, she saw this old lady calling her, "Sunshine." The girl ignored the old but the old lady kept on repeating it until the girl went to the old lady and asked her, "How do you know my name is Sunshine?"
The Old lady said, "Because your face is glowing like sunshine."

Sunshine asked, "Why did you call me?"

The old lady said, "Because I want to give you this mirror."

Sunshine: "I don't need a mirror to remind me how ugly I am"

The old lady said, "This isn't just regular mirror. It's a mirror that will bring you luck. It will give you beauty, money and love."

Sunshine: Couldn't believe what she was hearing, as she looked into the mirror and saw a beautiful girl. She was amaze that this beautiful girl was her. It was her own reflection. She asked the old lady, "Who are you and why are you giving me this mirror?"

Old lady: Just call me Lady Luck because you needed luck and I gave you a mirror that will give you luck so now just use that mirror and come back again if that mirror doesn't work for you.

Sunshine: Was desperate and took that mirror.

To be Continue.......

Updates p.1,2,4,6,7,9, 10,11, 13,17,19,21,22
Edited by Terenaina - 14 years ago
nice story πŸ‘πŸΌ continue please
Ooh, Aishu! I'm so glad you started another one. Please continue! and haha. No one'll steal it this time. πŸ˜‰ p.s. I like how your stories start with the rain.
Thank you shivani *hugs*

Kully: My stories always start with a rain...LOL  I get inspired by the rain
wow ..jus love the story ...continue shoon

sara~!
heyy!
nyc 1 honeyy!!!
gr88 wrk!...luvd it...nd yh i 2 gt inspired by rain!!lolzz
   luv
    reeno

nice introduction!.
looking forwards to its continuation plz....
please continue!! i reallly liked your intro! =D

Part 2

As Sunshine was walking and thinking to herself maybe it was her imagination and nothing happened. She went home, it was 5pm in the afternoon, she did her homework and watched Cinderella the cartoon.

She turned off the tv and re-live what happened the day. She couldn't believe about the whole thing with the lady luck. Sunshine didn't wanted to tell her best friend Diya what happened because her friend will probably think she's crazy. While Sunshine kept on thinking suddenly she fall asleep.

Clock ringing, it's time for school. Sunshine wakes up with an angry face because she don't like waking up early in the morning and she has tests that she don't think she can pass. Sunshine is ready for school. She takes the bus because she don't have a car.

She goes to class. Everyone is telling her how beautiful and different she looks. They asked her, "There is something different about you. You look very beautiful, you don't look like that in other days." Sunshine says, "Make up it's magic."  She takes her test. The results came out and she has a B and couldn't believe because she didn't study that much.

It's lunch time and all eyes are on Sunshine. She walked like a model with her dark black-brownish hair swinging from side to side as she walks and her smile light up the room. Her shoes were looking like diamonds. Sunshine bought those shoes because it made her feel like a Cinderella.

While she was in line to get her lunch from the cafeteria, she sees her crush looking at her. He's name is Neil and Sunshine had a crush on Neil for two years now. Five months ago, Sunshine finally told Neil that she liked him and was wondering if they could go out. She even ask for he's number once. He rejected by saying he liked another girl and he told her he don't have a phone.

Back to the cafeteria, Neil was looking at Sunshine as if he never seen her before. He had a dreamy eyes and looked at her for the 20 minutes she was in line to get her lunch.

Neil came up to Sunshine and told her, "I'll pay for the lunch"
Sunshine: "No thank you. I can pay my own lunch."
Neil: "Have I seen you before? You look familiar"
Sunshine thinking to herself of how stupid this guy was to not notice who she is.
Neil: "Are you new to this school?"
Sunshine: "No I'm Sunshine, the girl in the gym class that was hit by your basketball."
Neil: *he laughed and said*   "wow, are you serious? is that you? You look very beautiful. I wanted to tell you, I got a phone now, do you want my number?"
Sunshine *Being angry and just walked out on him without even saying yes or no to the phone number offer*

Neil followed sunshine and became like obsessed over Sunshine. So many girls just love Neil for he's good looks. But Neil never had a girlfriend because he didn't find he's dream girl. This time, things are changed since Neil was telling he's friends that Sunshine was the perfect girl for him.

All the girls got jealous of Sunshine because of how Neil was behaving infront of her. Girls decided to make Sunshine's life hell by making fun of the way she used to be which is nerdy/weird with glasses. Now she doesn't have glasses, she's wearing green eye color contacts. They made fun of how her eyes color weren't real and kept on changing colors like her clothes. They even told the teacher a lie of saying that Sunshine stoled some of the girls clothes in the locker room and Sunshine got suspended for no reason, she tried to make her reason but she couldn't prove her points right when there were 15 girls saying that they were an eye witness to how Sunshine steals clothes.

Sunshine was back from her 5 days suspension. All she could do was go to the counselor's office and cry because they suspended her for something she didn't do. That counselor knows Sunshine for 2 years and he never saw anyone complaining from her or any bad reports of her. So he was surprise to hear this news.
He said, "I'm so sorry to hear this. You should've come to me about this when it happen. I know those girls are known for starting up fights."
Sunshine "Well, I already got suspended for it so it's too late. But now I'm back."

As Sunshine walked out of the office, she sees Neil. Sunshine used to have this feeling of love whenever she sees him but when she saw him this time, she had a feeling of anger and hate towards him. He didn't like her before but now he's chasing her because of beauty.
Neil came up to her and said, "Why your ignoring me?"
Sunshine,  *With an anger expression* she said, "Leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you."
Neil, "What did I do to you, why you hate me so much?"
Sunshine, "I hate guys like you who thinks beauty is everything."
Neil, "what makes you think that?  I was your friend before you changed your appearance."
Sunshine, "Yes I thought I was your friend but you treated me like I was this weird stalker of yours. I even ask you for a phone number but now your giving your phone number. I don't even know why I used to like you so much, I was so stupid and so blind."

To be Continue........
Edited by veryuniquestyle - 15 years ago
wow! its beautiful... Aishu... can i call u Aishu? πŸ˜›
the conclusion wich wid i came out is that, beauty and success dont bring happiness and satisfaction always.. πŸ˜›
but the suspense comes in the last senteces, when neil tells her that he used to be her friend before... πŸ€”
please update soon. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Girl_2007 - 15 years ago