Beautiful Mirror, Make me lucky- Update p.22 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

wow Aishu!...the story is sooo nice!!...it's really good!. the story, you've written is so different from others that I have read so far!๐Ÿ˜›...plz plz cntinue! I can not wait to see what happens after!.. how Sunshine's life changes after that!..๐Ÿ˜

luv Sana๐Ÿค—

thiz was my comment for the 1st part!..but when i post my comment i have seen the second part!( I wonder how much i'm stupid?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)..anyways after reading the second part: well .. the story is becoming much more interesting!..i'm looking forward to read the continuation!๐Ÿ˜!...Sunshine & Neil's love story is FAB!..

[ i love romantic stories. i'm completely mad about that gendre of bookss or movies ]

Edited by sana_92 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Girl_2007

wow! its beautiful... Aishu... can i call u Aishu? ๐Ÿ˜›
the conclusion wich wid i came out is that, beauty and success dont bring happiness and satisfaction always.. ๐Ÿ˜›
but the suspense comes in the last senteces, when neil tells her that he used to be her friend before... ๐Ÿค”
please update soon. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sure u can call me aishu๐Ÿ˜ณ  yes beauty and success don't bring happiness, actually money don't bring happiness๐Ÿ˜† Happiness comes when you have the love of your family and friends๐Ÿ˜ณ Happiness is when you find your true love๐Ÿ˜› It would be great if one had everything from wealth, health, lover, family and friends๐Ÿ˜ณ But seems like you can't have it all๐Ÿ˜†

yes neil and sunshine were friends. Sunshine considered Neil to be her best friend and told him everything but he wasn't interest in her talk at all. She was more like a stalker to him
Edited by veryuniquestyle - 15 years ago
Originally posted by sana_92

wow Aishu!...the story is sooo nice!!...it's really good!. the story, you've written is so different from others that I have read so far!๐Ÿ˜›...plz plz cntinue! I can not wait to see what happens after!.. how Sunshine's life changes after that!..๐Ÿ˜

luv Sana๐Ÿค—

thiz was my comment for the 1st part!..but when i post my comment i have seen the second part!( I wonder how much i'm stupid?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)..anyways after reading the second part: well .. the story is becoming much more interesting!..i'm looking forward to read the continuation!๐Ÿ˜!...Sunshine & Neil's love story is FAB!..

[ i love romantic stories. i'm completely mad about that gendre of bookss or movies ]

thank you sana๐Ÿค—  Me too, I love love stories๐Ÿ˜ณ

The first part was like a introduction so don't worry๐Ÿ˜† I'll continue some other time because I don't know what to write for next... I have to make it shocking u know๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by veryuniquestyle

sure u can call me aishu๐Ÿ˜ณ  yes beauty and success don't bring happiness, actually money don't bring happiness๐Ÿ˜† Happiness comes when you have the love of your family and friends๐Ÿ˜ณ Happiness is when you find your true love๐Ÿ˜› It would be great if one had everything from wealth, health, lover, family and friends๐Ÿ˜ณ But seems like you can't have it all๐Ÿ˜† it depends on how u deal it ๐Ÿ˜› u have to keep those things carefully balanced, if u want them all.

yes neil and sunshine were friends. Sunshine considered Neil to be her best friend and told him everything but he wasn't interest in her talk at all. She was more like a stalker to him

very true ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
well, money doesnt bring satisfaction, its a thing wich wid we are all familiar... ๐Ÿ˜› i mean, we have viewed, readed and listened a lot about it,
about beauty, technically, its happiness wid brings beauty, not the opp. way. ๐Ÿ˜›
and success doesnt bring happiness..... thats not a common thing.. ๐Ÿ˜› but its true, success, or atleast, wat we tend to considere success does not bring happiness, not always.
thanks for clearing the Neil-Sunshine thing ๐Ÿ˜Š, plz, pm me about the next part, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
very true. Happiness brings beauty

okay I'll pm you when I updated it
Very good Aishu!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i like the fact that Sunshine knows that neil only likes her for her beauty..so she rejected him๐Ÿ˜†...!!

now i bet he knows how she felt before...and those mean girls >(.. i hope she gets revenge on them too LOL
Originally posted by Angad luver#1

Very good Aishu!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i like the fact that Sunshine knows that neil only likes her for her beauty..so she rejected him๐Ÿ˜†...!!

now i bet he knows how she felt before...and those mean girls >(.. i hope she gets revenge on them too LOL

thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ ugh those mean girls๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก   I'll add some twist to the story so don't say she rejected him yet๐Ÿ˜‰
ooh la la
lol im feeling that love is in the air ๐Ÿ˜†
Awww. How cute, NEIL. I had the biggest grin on my face when I read Neil. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† And the story sounds a teeny weeny bit familiar.
Originally posted by Angad luver#1

ooh la la
lol im feeling that love is in the air ๐Ÿ˜†

yeah๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†