Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Insanity

Awww. How cute, NEIL. I had the biggest grin on my face when I read Neil. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And the story sounds a teeny weeny bit familiar.

Don't say the story sounds familiar because I was thinking of writting this story since middle schoolπŸ˜†πŸ˜† which story it reminds you of?πŸ˜‰ 

I was thinking of naming the character Shahid but shahid is short kind of so I was like Neil cuz he's too hotπŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
haha. No, just a part, the part about her asking for his number. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Noo not Shahid! Neil is perfect.
Terenaina thumbnail

haha. No, just a part, the part about her asking for his number. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Noo not Shahid! Neil is perfect.

🀣  not again kully. To be honest, I got inspired by like 10 different stories whether it's movies and stuff πŸ˜†
haha, I know. I was debating on whether I should say it or not. But its cool. I'm loving the story! I can't wait to read more. πŸ˜ƒ
Terenaina thumbnail

haha, I know. I was debating on whether I should say it or not. But its cool. I'm loving the story! I can't wait to read more. πŸ˜ƒ

it's kind of inspired from sajan story as wellπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  I'll continue some other time when I have like a shocking twist to the storyπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: veryuniquestyle

it's kind of inspired from sajan story as wellπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  I'll continue some other time when I have like a shocking twist to the storyπŸ˜†

Okay. I thought about that too! The SaJan story. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
Part 3

Next day of school, she sees Neil again following her everywhere like a stalker. And then she thought to herself that used to be her, she was like a stalker to him and he ignored her sometimes while she treated him like a friend. For four months Sunshine didn't talk to him and he felt hurt. Since now he understands how she felt before, she gave him a chance for them to be friends. Neil came up to Sunshine

Neil: Hi, are you still ignoring me now?
Sunshine: Now, I stopped doing that.
Neil: So your not angry with me?
Sunshine: No
Neil: You want to go out sometimes?
Sunshine: sure
Neil: How about friday at 4pm?
Sunshine: 4pm is the time I get off from work so that's good
Neil: Okay, I'll pick you up from work then
Sunshine: Great

It's 4pm, Neil came for Sunshine so he can show her around Washington DC. She always stays in Virgina and don't go other places but Washington is 4 hours away from her.

They went walking in DC for hours and talking. Neil finally felt a true friendship with her. So he wanted to tell everything about him and leave no secrets behind.

Neil: I want to tell you something very important about me
Sunshine: What it is?
Neil: Well I never had a girlfriend and I'm 22 years old now. Some people called me gay for that.
Sunshine: I know. People in school can be mean calling you gay neil all the time.
Neil: I can't believe I'm telling you this but I never had a crush on a girl so I thought I was gay too.
Sunshine: Are you gay?
Neil: No way since I like you more than a friend now.

After walking and talking for hours and taking pictures in beautiful garden, waterfall and building places, they finally decided it's time to go home. 

Neil: It was nice hanging out with you
Sunshine: yeah it was nice hanging out with you too 

Sunshine went home and saved the pictures that her and neil took together in the computer. She printed those pics and put those pics in her diary. After that she did homework and went to sleep.

Clock ringing, it's time for school. Sunshine wakes up with a happy face even though she don't like morning times. She was happy and was shining like her name.

She went to class but Neil wasn't in class. She heard from he's friends that Neil was going to be at a basketball practice. She decided to visit the basketball court at the gym class. She didn't see students there. She heard noises from upstairs in gym class where they practice dance there. She saw Neil kissing another guy. Neil turned around and saw Sunshine. Sunshine with a tearful eyes, walked out of that place running and crying. Neil running after her and saying, "Sunshine please wait."

To be Continue....
Edited by veryuniquestyle - 15 years ago
Girl_2007 thumbnail
😳 em.... horrified.... wat the... how come.... ugh i was expecting some cutie sweet scenes between these 2, neil and sunshine.... as per the comments and as per the story line.... 😲 u wanted to make it shocking? congrats then! πŸ‘ πŸ˜• ufff.... but i have to say, this is more interesting day by day, especially becoz of these sudden twists in this story.....

btw, u updated fast.. πŸ˜ƒ thanks, do pm me again plz.
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love the story so far continue 😳
Terenaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Girl_2007

😳 em.... horrified.... wat the... how come.... ugh i was expecting some cutie sweet scenes between these 2, neil and sunshine.... as per the comments and as per the story line.... 😲 u wanted to make it shocking? congrats then! πŸ‘ πŸ˜• ufff.... but i have to say, this is more interesting day by day, especially becoz of these sudden twists in this story.....

btw, u updated fast.. πŸ˜ƒ thanks, do pm me again plz.

I'll try to make it entertainingπŸ˜† but maybe not this chapter but next chapter, they'll be a love storyπŸ˜‰ Get ready😳 I won't tell u any detailsπŸ˜†