Beautiful Mirror, Make me lucky- Update p.22 - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by shivani33

love the story so far continue 😳

thank u shiv... will do😳
Part 4

Sunshine was running and crying from Neil. It was time for her to catch the bus home so she waited at the bus stop looking sad. Sunshine was too early for the bus time, it's going to come after one hour later. Sunshine knows the people that regularly wait for the bus but this time there was this good looking guy who looked like the type that don't take the bus was waiting for the bus. She looked at him, and he looked at her. He asked her, "Does this bus comes late all the time?"
Sunshine: No, the bus comes at 1pm and right now it's 12:55pm.
He asked her, "What's ur name?"
Sunshine: My name is Sunshine and what's ur name?
He said, "Sunshine like right now the sun is shining *he laughed* and said, "beautiful name. My name is Kunal
Sunshine: Nice to meet you

The bus came and they paid the bus driver money. Kunal and Sunshine sat next to each other.

Kunal: "Do you always take the bus?"
Sunshine: "Yes, I don't have a car."
Kunal: "It's nice to have a car"
Sunshine: "I"m too busy with school and work that I don't have time to learn how to drive a car."
Kunal: "You don't know how to drive? It's very easy to learn"
Sunshine: "Since you love to have a car, why don't you have one"
Kunal: "My car is getting fixed today, it kept on stopping in the middle of the road so hopefully that problem is taken care of by now."
Sunshine: "Oh so this ur first time taking a bus?"
Kunal: "Not my first but it's my third time taking the bus. My car is getting fixed for three days now."
Sunshine: Oh
Kunal: You said you go to school. What is your major?
Sunshine: Designing
Kunal: What kind of designer?
Sunshine: Designing clothes and what you do for living?
Kunal: I graduated school a month ago and I got hired for a job. My major in school was business so I work at a company.
Sunshine: Good for you

Kunal and Sunshine kept on talking about careers and everything. Finally the bus stop at Sunshine's house and she said goodbye to Kunal.

While Sunshine was entering her home, lots of people just jumped and said, "SURPRISE."   Sunshine was shocked to see her family and friends there throwing a party for her. It's Sunshine's birthday. Sunshine's friend Diya came up to her and said, "Since it's your birthday, we decided to have dinner in this new place that just opened. People are talking about and saying they serve the best food ever so let's go there and check it out. If it's good place, who knows we might go there everytime."  *everybody laughed*
Sunshine: Let's go there now, I'll get ready."

Sunshine getting ready takes two or three hours for her make-up and everything to be done right. Sunshine walks out of the room and she always has her magic mirror in her purse. Family and friends were amaze by Sunshine's beauty. They turned around and said, "WOW you look very beautiful. You keep getting more and more beautiful." All of them got three different cars because it was lots of family and family's friends and they all arrived at the new food place called, "Yummy yum."

The family sat in their different tables and they all order rice with chicken. They all got their food. Diya said, "wow, the food matches the place's name Yummy yum. Food is delicious." All the family agreed that food was really good. While Sunshine was eating her food, she saw Kunal sitting all by himself in a table and he was talking on he's cell phone. When she finished her food. She went to Kunal and said, "Hi, your here too?"
Kunal: "Yes, I'm here supporting my family. My mom and dad own this place and they opened it about four months ago."
Sunshine: "Wow, that's nice. It's my family's first time here. We heard from other people that this place serve the best food."
Kunal: "Well everyone says their mom is the best cook so I believe that too."
Sunshine: "Yeah"

Sunshine's family calling her and saying "We order a big cake so hurry up and cut it.

Kunal: "Your cutting a cake? is it your birthday?"
Sunshine: "Yes it's my birthday."
Kunal: "Happy Birthday. We have a special cake for b-days so I'll get you one. What kind of cake you like?"
Sunshine: "coconut cake"
Kunal: "Okay, I'll get one free coconut cake because it's your b-day"
Sunshine: "Thanks"

Sunshine went back to her family. And her family was teasing her and watching her, saying that she fallen in love. They were talking about how her eyes had sparkles when she was talking and how she felt shy. Diya said, "Even the boy likes you too. He had this beautiful and shy smile to him. As soon as you walked up to him, he looked at you like if your the most beautiful woman in the world." Sunshine blushed and became all shy.

Kunal came up with the special coconut cake. The family thanked him. Sunshine took the cake home. They ate a little bit of the cake since their stomach was full. Sunshine had a great time and she said to her family and friends, "Thank you everyone for making this day special. Thank you for the great gifts you guys brought me. You guys know I love eating sweet stuff so thanks to everyone who made me sweets."

Finally it was time for her to go to bed. Sunshine kept on thinking of what happened during the day, it was sadness and anger that Neil gave and she met Kunal who made her b-day even special. Kunal made her forget Neil in one second. While thinking of Kunal, she fall asleep.
reserved -> edited πŸ˜ƒ

gosh.... i was true while telling u that ur story always surprises me! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† see, i was looking forward to a sad part... like sunshine crying, and remembering, and maybe even sum dias and fights wid neil... πŸ˜† but NOoo... she just got out from there as quick as possible (obviously 😊) and met Kunal... 😲 πŸ˜› 
and infact, it was her birthday! 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ woow! light hearted chapter after so much time... well, after 3 chapters.. πŸ€” 
hey i liked it very much πŸ˜ƒ im loving it, since, it always gives me a surprise, and shocks.. πŸ˜†
i liked the kunal-sunshine story btw, its going to be a story na? πŸ˜• or will he have a girlfriend... πŸ˜†
u posted it quickly again πŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks!!

nice part πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Girl_2007 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Girl_2007

reserved -> edited πŸ˜ƒ

gosh.... i was true while telling u that ur story always surprises me! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† see, i was looking forward to a sad part... like sunshine crying, and remembering, and maybe even sum dias and fights wid neil... πŸ˜† but NOoo... she just got out from there as quick as possible (obviously 😊) and met Kunal... 😲 πŸ˜› 
and infact, it was her birthday! 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ woow! light hearted chapter after so much time... well, after 3 chapters.. πŸ€” 
hey i liked it very much πŸ˜ƒ im loving it, since, it always gives me a surprise, and shocks.. πŸ˜†
i liked the kunal-sunshine story btw, its going to be a story na? πŸ˜• or will he have a girlfriend... πŸ˜†
u posted it quickly again πŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks!!

nice part πŸ˜ƒ

It's going to be a love story😳😳

I'm so glad u like the storyπŸ€—
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

Wow that was nice! keep it going!

thanks😳😊
Woah! That was the biggest shocker.. Kunal sounds so sweet though. I can't wait to read more!
Edited by Insanity - 15 years ago
omg i luv dis sotry plz update agen
i fink luvs in da air 4 kunal and sunshine
Originally posted by Insanity

Woah! That was the biggest shocker.. Kunal sounds so sweet though. I can't wait to read more!

hehe I'm glad to shock uπŸ˜†
Originally posted by BabyLove96

omg i luv dis sotry plz update agen
i fink luvs in da air 4 kunal and sunshine

thank u for loving the story😳

okay will update soon