Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Part 6

Sunshine while shopping saw Kunal again. He came to her and talked to her. They talked about their day, work and school. Kunal told Sunshine, "I was wondering if you like to have lunch with me but not yummy place, some place way better." Sunshine too excite, as much as she wants to hide those excitement and act calm, she immediatly says, "Yes, I would love to go there." And then Kunal's eyes looking shy and flirting says, "Okay, let's go there now, I'm hungry." Sunshine says, "Okay." They went to this beautiful big restaruant that looks like a place where royal prince and princess stay. The food was expensive but Kunal paid for the food and since Sunshine is so sweet, she decided to help pay the food bill. They talked for hours, laughed and ate the best foods. It was time for them to go home. While walking, the rain started falling a little bit. The trees looked even more beautiful. The whole place looked like a dream world. Rain made the grass shine to show it's beauty nature. Sunshine couldn't believe how lucky she was, beautiful world, beautiful her and beautiful man.

Sunshine kept walking, she saw the Lady Luck that gave her this mirror from far away, waving her hand and calling Sunshine. Kunal called her and said, "The car is parked over there. Let's walk there." Sunshine says, "Actually this restaruant is very close to my house. I'll walk. Thanks for everything." Kunal, "Okay, I'll call you or you call me than." Sunshine, "Yeah for sure, I'll call you or you call me."

The Lady Luck said, "I was waiting for you. Did you had fun with that mirror giving you beauty, love and success?"
Sunshine, "Yes, I did. Thank you so much."
Lady Luck, "You know I told you before the mirror isn't forever thing. Today this mirror is going to expire. Your time of using it is out. I'm sorry but this time, your on your own."
Sunshine, "Fine. I don't need it now. I made many friends in school and I have a lover like Kunal."
Lady Luck, "All I have to say to you is Don't let anybody bring you down."
Sunshine, "Thanks again. Here is your mirror!"
Lady Luck, "The mirror is doesn't have magic now. You can keep it because it's a real mirror that shows your real self."  Sunshine took that mirror and went home.

Clock time: It's time for Sunshine to wake up. She woke up with a big smile. Being so happy. Today it's the first day, she's going to the school being herself without magic mirror. She went to school. People looked at her weird. Sunshine saw the girls she usually sat with but they all moved away from her and ignored her. Sunshine said to the girls, "Why are you guys ignoring me?"  The most popular and prettiest girl of the group responded saying, "We don't talk to ugly and losers." Sunshine wanted to fight that girl but she didn't want to get suspended because she wants to stay a good student who don't have a bad record. She moved away from their table and sat the first table she used to sit which had students with glasses and braces and who were over-weight. Finally school was over. Sunshine had a bad day at school. But she still had hope that Kunal wasn't shallow person who thought beauty was everything.

She saw Kunal at the restaruant. She said, "Hi." Kunal says, "Hi, umm I gotta go now. I have a lot of work to do. Sorry can't chat." She called he's phone but it says leave message. The next day, she sees Kunal flirting with a girl whose more beautiful than Sunshine now. If she had the magic mirror, she would've been the most beautiful girl. Sunshine felt hurt and sad went home. Crying and crying. What can she do? she don't have friends or the guy she had a huge crush on. She found out that the world is very shallow. If your beautiful, it's easier to make friends.
Girl_2007 thumbnail
oh goodness!! this is the kind of thing i expected in ur story from the begining... but u know what, again i got a surprise!! lol.... haha... coz i wasnt expecting it so soon... anyway, great update!! u portrayed the scene and the incident awesomely!! =P clapsss****

now lets see what u got for us in the next part... =)
Terenaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Girl_2007

oh goodness!! this is the kind of thing i expected in ur story from the begining... but u know what, again i got a surprise!! lol.... haha... coz i wasnt expecting it so soon... anyway, great update!! u portrayed the scene and the incident awesomely!! =P clapsss****

now lets see what u got for us in the next part... =)

yes it's a surprise shocker😭 next part is only Sunshine being sad😭😭😭
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

omg UPDATE I MEAN IT HUN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Luvz ya

Luv Noori (blessedcuteone)
Terenaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlessedCuteOne

omg UPDATE I MEAN IT HUN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Luvz ya

Luv Noori (blessedcuteone)

aww thank u for reading😳

will for sure update tomorrow
Terenaina thumbnail
Part 7

Sunshine being really sad that nobody even talks to her. She actually started regreting taking that mirror from the lady luck. She realized she was okay with her life then but when she got to experience how wonderful, beautiful and easy life could've been, that dream life she had was all gone in a second. Sunshine had a job but that place was being shut down because of the economy how it's going. Now she has no job and no friends. Sunshine couldn't sleep at night because she was depressed. It became morning right infront of her eyes. She decides to put on make-up, she looked in the mirror and saw her true self that had beauty but she wasn't feeling confident even though she looked beautiful. She went out by driving around and taking pictures. She drove for hours and came back at 2pm. Her handicap uncle was really angry at her for being late to bring he's food. He says, "Why your late again for my food? your always being late these days." Sunshine: "Next time, I'll tell auntie to bring you food."   Few hours later, sunshine's aunt comes back home and her uncle complains about Sunshine's behavior and he wants to move out of the house because of that. Aunt says, "Please don't move out because of this reason. You know she's like your own daughter. If you think she's wrong, you should just tell her and not complain to me about her." Sunshine hears her aunt and uncle talking back at each other for awhile about her and they were arguing too. Aunt came and told Sunshine to apologize to her uncle. While Sunshine was trying to apologize, it actually became an arguement between her and uncle. Aunt says, "I didn't say argue with each other." Her auntie tells the uncle, "Sunshine is sorry and apologizing to you."  While uncle had an angry look on he's face, Sunshine just walked out.

Sunshine couldn't take her uncle being angry anymore so she decided to stay at her friend's house for a day. That made her calm because her friend Diya explained to her about how things goes. Diya told her that uncle is really old and a handicap so he's angry at both things and the fact that he's daughter is away from him by living in another country. Sunshine says, "So?  that doesn't give him right to take all he's anger at me. I want to move out of the house but since I don't have a job and I don't like living by myself, I can't move out."

It was time for Sunshine to go home. Her friend Diya was hungry and wanted to first go to the restuarant Yummy to pick up food from there. Sunshine saw Kunal and he actually said Hi to her. She was confused on if he still likes her or not. She said Hi back.
Girl_2007 thumbnail

wow... i thought that this wud be a sad part, but yet another surprise for me, here landed a little ray of hope and made things clear towards the love story... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

i think, the best line was when she realized that when she experienced how great things could be, things went worst infact.

and as i said, Kunal not ignoring her like others makes readers, story and sunshine to have some feelings of hope... πŸ˜ƒ coz i actually thought that he cancelled a date and sunshine thought that it was just like others reactions, coz of the absence of the mirror... πŸ˜• but its ok.

great part! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Edited by Girl_2007 - 15 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Girl_2007

wow... i thought that this wud be a sad part, but yet another surprise for me, here landed a little ray of hope and made things clear towards the love story... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

i think, the best line was when she realized that when she experienced how great things could be, things went worst infact.

and as i said, Kunal not ignoring her like others makes readers, story and sunshine to have some feelings of hope... πŸ˜ƒ coz i actually thought that he cancelled a date and sunshine thought that it was just like others reactions, coz of the absence of the mirror... πŸ˜• but its ok.

great part! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

It was actually a sad part. But he said Hi, that doesn't mean he likes her He's probably just being nice to her. Sunshine and her friend Diya are eating at Kunal's family restuarant so who knows if he's being nice to her just because she's a customer

thank you😳
Girl_2007 thumbnail
well, maybe.... its just courtesy, but atleast.. he is being courteous... i found it less rude than other ppl around sunshine... thats why it wasnt so sad for me though the rest of the part was sad indeed...
Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww i feel sorry for sunshine its not really her fault that she might be 'ugly' and is she going to get another mirror in the next chapter??? cuz iz weird dah lady sed its going to expire she should have just kept it lol im addicted to this storyπŸ‘