Posted: 15 years ago

Rajan shahi has outdone himself in Bidaai, should we expect the same to go on here?

Edited by desigrl05 - 15 years ago

I have to admit, I don't watch Bidaai.

But it seems to be a good enough show and YRKKH has an interesting concept so may we just get another winner for Star Plus.

Will have to wait and see.😛
Yup, and it seems with the right mix of ingredients we can ensure ourselves to enjoy this serial as well
yh
well i just cant wait to watch the episodes
i have watched bidaii
but yh i have a feeling this serial is going to be one fun one to watch well i hope so
after bidaai i expect alot from rajan shahi...so i'm looking forward to this one..

luv margi
The expectations are definitely there cuz Bidaai is a fab. show!

I think a lot depends on if the cast has that instant chemistry that the Bidaai cast did as well.....so we will have to wait and see.

But the concept sounds good and Rajan Shahi's USP is his great treatment of storylines which other shows rarely have....so looking forward to what he does with this show.
yes i expect it to be same cuz the concept is very interesting in both of the serials and also the director is same.
^^ I agree with Anu
The expectations are high... Shaadi ke baad ke love story the theme is good and the thing is we can expect the beauty by which characters shall be potrayed well and also we good get to see a good story n a show.... Bidaai has proved it so looking forward to this show...!!

Luv,

Shagun
Def. looking forward to Yeh Rishta.....as Bidaai is my most favorite......Rajanji has introduced such a nice male n female leads, they both look handsome, cutie, and beautiful........great job, Rajanji......looking forward as this is gonna be a Marwari culture.......will get to watch Marwari culture this time, coz most of the seriels are Gujarati culture, Bengali, n Punjabi, but this one gonna be abt Marwari families......all the promos looks fabulous and am sure that the show will be the top just like Bidaai......
i guess expectations would be the same