Teen Bahuraniyaan

Written Update: Jan 9th,09(FINAL episode)

hellosky786 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
January 9th,2009

I'm sad to say this will be the last update of this serial😭

Precap: SaJan have a moment and Mayal's misunderstanding is solved thanks to Bindiya. Everyone finds out about Bindiya's past except Rohit. Koki kicking Bindiya out!

Part#1😭
    Koki is kicking Bindiya out of the house. Everyone is coming from behind. Anirudh is standing in the Main hall too. Payal is begging Bindiya to tell everyone the truth. Bindiya thinking to herself " if i don't give a explanation then Payal's life will be ruined". Rohit walks in and tells Bindiya that she has hurt his heart very badly and they show everyone's facial expression. Payal walks up to Rohit and begs him to listen to her Rohit holds up his hand and still looking at Bindiya and tells her that "you still love me but still". Then Koki with her nice voice talking to Rohit and telling him that "your friend Anurudh is not your friend but this girl's husband". Rohit then says that he knows everything and under which circumstances Bindiya did that so-called shaadi. Everyone is shocked. Koki is worried and then steps back. Bhavna ask Rohit that you know all this? He says "Yes mom" and tells that Bindiya told him everything last night. Rohit also explains that if Anurudh didn't get married then he would died and Bindiya only did that. Bhavna walks up to Bindiya and hugs her. Anurudh is angry and says "what is all this...that wasn't a vaadon or anything we both got married! Why don't you understand...you all saw a our wedding photo!". Rohit walks up to Anurudh and tells everyone that the photo was photoshop and Anurudh cut Rohit's face out of the picture and put his face in.  Rohit turns around and tells Mahesh that Payal is innocent too and that night when she went to the hotel she did it for Bindiya. Sameer then tells Anurudh " did you hear everything, did you understand everything?...then what are you standing there for? now are you going to get out yourself or do I need to break your hand and feet to show you out?" Rohit then says " that I'll go myself and throw out his luggage outside". Rohit leaves the room. Bindiya explains to Anurudh that all his plans failed and that the past can never be the present. Anurudh then walks toward Bindiya and tells her that she is his life blah blah. Sameer and Mahesh are angry. Anurudh explains to Bindiya "if you can't be mine then you can't be someone else's either". They show everyone is utter shock and then Anurudh heads to his room in an angry range. Anurudh enters his room, Rohit packing all of his stuff. Anurudh is furious holding a thick broom stick and right behind Rohit. Rohit looks into the mirror when Anurudh tries to kill him and he ends up smashing the mirror. Rohit kicks Anurudh and then trips and fall down. Anurudh is about to hit Rohit when Sameer intervenues and pushes Anurudh with the stick back into the Main hall. Everyone looking on. Sameer is about to hit Anurudh with the stick when Bhavna stops him and tells everyone that "Anurudh insulted a women and now he will get punished by a women" She signals Janki to grabs the trays of hot pepper. Bhavna and the teen bahuraniyaan hold the trays and throw it on Anurudh. Everyone shocked and Anurudh is screaming. Sameer with a satisfied expression. Anurudh still screaming and then sameer punches him and then Kanti, Hari, Manhar, Rohit and Mahesh take a shot at him too. All the ladies looking on. Sameer grabs Anurudh and drags him with Rohit and Mahesh. Anurudh screaming "Paani Paani Bindiya Paani".    
  • It's night time, Main Hall everyone standing there and Sameer and Rohit come back and hug there wives. Mahesh walks up to Payal and then looks at Koki and gives Koki a ear full (just like how Sameer did with Indu). Bhavna then says "that Koki has an old habit of setting stuff on fire". Bhavna gave Koki an ear full. Indu then reveals that she had teamed up with Anurudh just to kick Payal out of this house. Koki with a worried and shocked expression looking down. Mahesh asking Koki "why she did this?" in an angry tone. Kanti and Manhar intervenue and Kanti gives an ear full to Koki and then Manhar and Kanti kick both Indu and Koki out, throwing there luggage with them.
BREAK

Part#2😭
  • Indu and Koki are walking out with there bags and Indu looks at Koki saying "we should apologize before we have to leave" and Koki does the same thing. They both turn around and ask for forgiveness. Bhavna shocked to hear them apologize. Janki walks up to Manhar and "tells him to forgive them" Koki and Indu looking at Janki in a normal way. But Manhar doesn't agree and tells Janki "not to interfere and that they must leave the house today". Payal walks up to Kanti and tells him not to let them go and Kanti doesn't agree and tells them to get out. Crying Bindiya tells Kanti "that you consider us daughters so with that relationship please let them go". All three grandsons standing and watching. Sameer tells his mom "see maa the one person you guys tried to there happiness, today they are begging so you won't leave". Crying Koki says "please forgive us beta, we forgot who was our own and who was an outsider". Crying Indu explain"now she understands the difference between D-I-L and Daughters and ask forgiveness from the teen bahuraniyaans". Janki and Payal walk up to there M-I-L and hug them and tell Manhar and Kanti to forgive them. Manhar then says" we forgive them, but if they try pulling another trick like this again we won't listen to anyone of you guys" He then says " we are missing one thing". Kanti says "Ma" and everyone turns around. Mithibaa and Sunanda walk in and everyone hugs each other. Kanti reveals that "he got  the info from the post office and found out where Mithibaa and Sunanda where".  Manhar walks up to Sunanda and Mithibaa and ask for forgiveness and she forgives him. Mithibaa then says " besides i miss Bindiya's keechu". Everyone laughs.πŸ˜†
BREAK

Part#3😭
  • G Kaka is talking through the picture frame and telling everyone what is happening after all the troubles have gone. They show Indu and Koki have changed and do house work chores now. Koki in her pepper business. The three sons Manhar, Kanti, and Hari are happy together. Bhavna has taken acting and wins an awards. They show Mithibaa and Sunanda sitting and talking and Indu comes gives food to them and massages Mithibaa's legs. The three grand-sons Sameer, Mahesh, and Rohit are shown feeding there wives because they are preganet. (cute scene)😳 In the end, they show everyone standing together as sunanda talks to G Kaka's photo and takes the blessing. Everyone faces the screen and they say a final goodbye to the audience...camera takes a candid shot. THE END! 😭

Please click on 'THANK YOU' and comment on the today's last episode!😭
Edited by hellosky786 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
um thanks but babez..its the ninth today.... 
hellosky786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: brainychild92

um thanks but babez..its the ninth today.... 

It's been edited!😭
Edited by hellosky786 - 15 years ago
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey great update
Thanx

Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u sooooooooooooo much i can not it has ended nahinnnnnnnnnn
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Atleast it ended properly....i mean there was a proper closure to the story....
Thanks for this final update.

miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great epi...........alot happened in one epi...........finally the bahuranisa are preggy
khoobsoorat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
gr8 episode.
Facility thumbnail
Thank You for the update.

It is good that they tied up most of the loose ends.  Nice ending.
irene2008 thumbnail
oh that's so sad, it hasn't aired in the US yet but i'm sure it will be sad...thank you