•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

ok, as we all saw on the promos and the descripton of the show

this is a traditional way of showing how an arranged marriage is worked today

[i know this topic is beaten to death but heres another stab at it😆]

Personally, I can relate to the main character since I am probably about her age and my parents have started the oh so infamous shaadi hunt

in the promos i've seen that she's at home sweetly bringing him tea, knitting sweaters etc...

how is this different for the city girl type of arranged marriage? Or the way you'd see it for yourself or others?

Personally, I'd throw some coffee beans in the coffee maker, set up breakfast and bounce for work ...I think it'd be nice to see how the modern day girl deals with arranged marriages as well, its a funny comparison😆
Posted: 15 years ago
Lool ...
Well To be honest i cant make any prediction without watching an single episode ..
so i will comment on this after 2moro..

Posted: 14 years ago
i need to see the show b4 i make predictions
It wud be interesting to see how a modern girl and modern boy deals with arranged marriages cuz they wud have different opinions and perspectives from tradition girls n guys

I think modern girls wouldn't be the typical housewives and just cook n clean. I think they wud work to help n support their husband and familyEdited by Lamia17 - 14 years ago

Modern day would be definately different than from whats shown in the show. Becuase like the promo's had shown, I don't think the modern day girl would go through knitting a sweater, making tea secially and etc. Modern day would probably just go out shopping to buy a sweater and like you said, make coffee in a coffee maker.

Modern day arranged marriages would most likely be very different from the traditional kinds.
i just kike to see promos before i predict negitavely or positively......