Bidaai makers launch a new show

Anashah1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Bidaai makers launch a new show

Producer Rajan Shahi of Bidaai fame is launching his new show Ye Rishta Kya Kehlaata Hai. The show will occupy a prime time slot on Star Plus. Ye Rishta… will be a family drama starring many new faces along with some known ones.

Talking about his new show Rajan reveals, "The show revolves around one couple and their families. It will show the relation between the two families and the journey of the couple as well. Apart from the leads, it will focus on other characters also."

When asked about the cast he replies, "Lata Sabharwal and Sanjeev Seth are there with many new faces. Presently, I can't reveal much about the characters."

Lata Sabharwal confirmed that she is playing the mother of the female lead but refused to divulge any other details about her role. Sanjiv Seth was last seen in 'Woh Rehne wali mehlon ki'

So will we get to see any familiar faces from Bidaai? "Only one actor, Amardeep Jha who plays Nani in Bidaai is common," says the producer.

Talking about the technical team, Shahi says, "There's a nice team with some new people. I'll be working with Rajita Sharma for the first time. She is the creative director as well as the writer. Bidaai's director Rumesh Kalra is the series director for Ye Rishta while Bidaai's cameraman Neeraj Baliyan is the episode director for Ye Rishta."

The promos tell us that the show is set in Udaipur. Shahi informs us that the shooting is still going on there.

"The timing of the show has not been decided yet but it will occupy a prime time slot," Shahi signs off
http://www.indya.com/nachbaliye3/nachbeat.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purple.star thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I'm sure its will be a wonderful show.
premsONLYmine thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wow sounds gr8. btw lol yo put the topic in the wrong section but dont matter lol?
love_vs_hate thumbnail
oh gr8 but can sum1 teme dyt at which channel it will launch?on starplus na????
aish_punk thumbnail
y are all the old tpcs being brought up agn?!