Vitna thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
okaii yes i got this from twilight!! lol... but was wondering are there such things like vampires did they existed or do they still do?! i personally think they dont but who knows what about you? if you have any information about them then do share!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vitna thumbnail
oh sorry!!! mods can close this thread!
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Mirror dheeko na😛😉aaawwwww

Vitna thumbnail
omg r u tryin say im a vampire!?! urghhh ill bite u lol!!! i heard der r lots of diff type of vampire!!! dats cool!
jassie_17 thumbnail
hi..nice topic....

what i read from another website is that

Yes, there are such things as vampires. However, real vampires are quite different than the ones we see in movies and books. For all we know, those vampires do not exist, but real vampires are very similar.

Vampirism is a common fetish nowadays. Perhaps it isn't right to call it a fetish, but it is an alternative life style. Often times, people who want to become 'vampires' have their teeth surgically altered to represent the traditional fangs of a vampire. Often considered to be Goth, vampires dress in wild and alternative clothing, usually black, and some wear exorbitant amounts of make-up. Religious objects, such as cross and more frequently ankhs, are often worn by vampires. Sometimes these symbols are worn upside down. They often congregate at night, where raves and other parties that cater to the goth and unusual lifestyles allow them to interact with each other.

Now the question is: Since we know vampires exist, do they really drink blood?

And the answer is Yes. Vampires do drink each other's blood. It is considered a ritual of love and bonding to real vampires, and they consider the drinking of someone else's blood an eternal bond. They can't turn into bats or wolves, and they don't have supernatural powers. They're just uniquely alternative to the normal run of society. Some of them openly loathe the sunlight...not becuase it would kill them, but because it is their lifestyle. Despite this, vampires do not meet only in darkness. Real vampires walk around in the daytime just like any other human being, and sometimes practice their rituals during the day. Though not very common, some Vampires practice 'Wicca', which is witchcraft, an alternative religion, though mostly they have their own beleifs and rituals. Obviously, because of the blood exchange, practicing vampires have to be very careful
Maria_Exotiika thumbnail
Thank you Jassie 8-) A girl in my class is like she wants to become a vampire and like on friday she tried to sucide ? =S  Weird type of vampire .....
Vitna thumbnail
thanx alot jassie! wow... didnt know about that! lol.. @maria r u serious?!!! crazy! hehe...
sweetsang thumbnail
 if vampires liek edward exists then y not ...lol
 but seriously.. i heard dat unless u invite a vampire inside it cant cm inside..so its safer compared to ghost ...
instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

Mirror dheeko na😛😉aaawwwww

Ha Ha Ha HA!!!

😆

u are very funny

payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing :).....im not sure if i believe in them or not....
but i do think they are interesting! 😳 :P