Advice of the Week- Tips for Relationship

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Tips for having healthy and safe relationships:

So it seems like now a day's everybody is dating someone or another but here are some tips and advice for safe dating  

•   Get to know a person by talking on the phone or at school before you go out for the first time. The last thing you need is to out on the date and you realize you both have nothing in common, or to say to one another.

• Go out with a group of friends to a public place the first few times you spend time together. If you don't feel comfortable being alone with him/her yet that's ok go out with your friends this way your friends will be able to see how he/she is. You're friends always want to protect you no matter what.

• Plan fun activities like going to the movies, a picnic, the mall, or for a walk. It's better to be out when you have something to do so you don't get bored.

•   Be clear with the other person about what you feel comfortable doing and what time your parents/guardian want you to be home. Don't let him/her take advantage of you. That's not a good situation to be in

• Tell at least one friend and your parents/guardians who you are going out with and where you are going. Be sure to also tell them how to reach you. This is a good tip this way if something happens or goes wrong at least there will be some one that knows where you are. Don't be dumb always tell someone where you will be.

JUST REMEMBER, be safe when you're dating no matter what there are a lot of weird people out there.

Thanks
Rajni

*** Viewbies Note***

Have edit to make it Advice of the Week. Great post!!

AC Dev Team
Edited by Angeleyes 2 - 15 years ago
I love the pics u used😆 and u have posted some really nice tips👏

Keep Posting👏
Angeleyes 2
Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

I love the pics u used😆 and u have posted some really nice tips👏

Keep Posting👏
Angeleyes 2

thanks pooja 🤗🤗
Wonderful tips, Rajni!

Anyone who's dating should keep those things in mind.  It's a lot better to be safe than to regret it later on.

Thanks for sharing!

-Mahi

cool n useful tips..thx
Great Post ... Really like the way you post tips with pics....... awesome wrk....... 👏
Originally posted by kuch kuch hota

thanks pooja 🤗🤗

np losa 🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

np losa 🤗

heheh 🤗🤗i can't belive it make it to the genneral annocments lol!!!!
nice tips thank you😊
Great post and really useful tips but I think its best first to get to know the person to the limit that you are sure that no uncomfortable event occurs😊.