Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Such An Eye Candy-Excellent Interiors

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
A lot was said about the interiors and the beautiful locationz which were taken into consideration... But yesterday's episode out of rest of the thing was such a pleasant eye candy... The interiors were so beautiful so were the outside locations... What was interesting was the way Interior's were zoomed, not over the top and each character was introduced in a simple way which was good... dresses and every minute details have been taken care off... also the doves around the house it was indeed a beautiful house.....

In one word the show's first episode didnt let u down and the way it started was really good Bidaai family welcomed the Maheshwari Family indeed!!

Luv,

Shagun

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree with u...
Location of that temple, View of lake with shadow of cloud completely looks like a painting...
House of Maheshwari's is really have impact of Rajputs...
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Yes an i love the way how the direction was done and how minute details were incorperated something really nyc!!

Luv,

ShagunEdited by sweet_shagun - 15 years ago
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Yes an i love the way how the direction was done and how minute details were incorperated something really nyc!!

Luv,

Shagun
chronic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah Shagun, the interior decoration was so detailed and looked really elegant as well....The production values on this show are top notch!
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Exactly Shumi, it was... and the thing was costumes, characters were again looking fit for the role.... esp the role of Akshara n the family... relationships again seem like an highlight which is going to be interesting to watch.... loved the way when the boat was running and the water's presence was making it lovely really applaud the way they have carved such minute details on the spot and defo top notch!!

Luv,

Shagun
chronic thumbnail
^ Yeah, the costumes were really nice....I don't think that all the characters have been shown yet...but I guess this first week they'll spend on establishing the characters and their relationships with one another.....I'm really looking forward to seeing how these characters and their relationships develop during the course of the show....The first epi was very promising!

sweet_shagun thumbnail
^^Yes totally, in SBS they said they have taken a note of details in terms of costumes and they did a good job.. Yes characters their entry and then the distinguishing features wud be known may b after a week or month when all r introduced... What i liked was the aarti at the end not at the start otherwise i was usd to see Aarti happening start main wid zooming over grls face... Lot of pleasant moment in the first episode and drama seems to happen today...

Luv,

Shagun
chronic thumbnail
^ Yeah, I know what you mean....In the premiere episode of most serials we usually see the aarti being done at the start, but in YRKKH the aarti being shown at the end was a nice way to finish the episode....And yeah, there was a little drama in today's epi....with the badi maa being a worry wart and all....and there'll probably be some trouble for Akshara in tomorrow's episode going by the precap....but on the whole, the show seems a little more light-hearted than Bidaai... Edited by chronic - 15 years ago
sweet_shagun thumbnail
^^Yes, also loved the Aarti song something really nyc and the Jethani Devrani relationship also seemed beautiful... reminded me of an extended Rajshri type story telling which i found really nyc... First episode had light moments moved with a pace which was good enough... but it was a plesant way.. and emotional ride might come later... there r high chances of this happening!!!!

Luv,

Shagun