desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Young, beautiful, naieve but soo overprotected

I get the reasons why her family wants to protect her but it seems to be a little too much when she has to beg to go to the movies....I think I'd be considered spoiled in their eyes lol, what do you guys think? too much or just right?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran1285 thumbnail
I agree even my brother was like why is she begging and why are they sooo over protective. Personally I feel parents should not keep their children especially girls caged so much, because the more you keep them locked the more they would want to be free; the end result is usually never good.
desigrl05 thumbnail
true, it often leads to rebellious outcomes...although humari pyaari akshara wouldn't do such, but in general its not a good idea...granted that india is a different country from wehre i live so i don't know how the society ways are but i think they should have some type of ground rules like home before a certain time etc...not just to be stuck in the four walls
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hopefully the will soon stop doing that and let her do her own thing she not a kid.
desigrl05 thumbnail
It makes me wonder how different Naitik's house is and how free/protected his parents are with him
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
tru !!! bt i dont think da same case will b dere well..........all of u r ryt nd it seemd a bit foolish 2 me lolzz          x muah x               reeno
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yh it is true
its like shes too over protected
its good if you have concern for someone but taht is just too much
lets hope and see i think they should give her a bit of freedom
apux thumbnail
Yeah, Akshara has very overprotective parents!  But in general, a lot of Indian girls are sheltered and I think that is a cultural issue....but you're right that being too strict can lead to bad outcomes...many Indian girls at my school live double lives!
jaan 234 thumbnail
i agree with u guys ................