Posted: 15 years ago
hay guys aksharais so beautiful
her acting skills superb
i become big fan of her
wht u thnk about akshara😊
she is def very pretty!
the best part of rajan shahi's shows is that he takes the raw beauty of upcoming and new actors so they don't have that excess baggage with them
Yup me is already a fan of her
She is soo cute ..

I also agree with you guys. She is reallly pretty and her acting skills are really good.
I have already become a big fan of her from the time her saw her first episode
She is a natural actress it seems....I never once got the impression that she is a newbie in the industry after watching her in only two episodes....Her way of delivering dialogues and expressing her character's emotions just seemed to flow and didn't look artificial at all........And she's already so good now, I can only imagine how much better she will be after some experience...!

And yeah, I also think she is very pretty....
Edited by chronic - 15 years ago
yeah, she's a natural actress... naturally pretty too...
rajan ji has very good shows... all of them are hits...
take bidaai for instance... dunno from where he found sara and parul, but he found them, that is the wonder... they totally rock bidaai, along with kinshuk and angad also...
and, i am sure hina and karan will rock yeh rishta... their jodi is so cute

acting is ok at da mmnt

bt yh she is beautiful

indeed u gyz r ryt shes a raw beauty nd dis thing hlps a lot....innocence matters a lott!!...which she dz hav!!!!

x muah x

reeno

Yes she is really good... and credit goes also to the fact she underwent acting classes before starting for the serial and that was a good move by the channel... Heena is too good as Akshara seriously perfectly casted!!

Luv,

Shagun
The girl is a complete natural! Very pretty as well as a competent actress for a newcomer! She's been excellent in all her scenes so far....you don't get the feeling that you're watching a raw newcomer.....the acting classes Rajanji put her through have yielded great results!

I think she's one of the most promising newcomers I've seen on TV in quite a while.....most of them are so wooden in their acting...but she's very good. However her real test will be once the story deepens and she has to deliver the emotional and ultimately romantic scenes with Naitik.....so let's see how that goes.
yup Akshara iz so pretty & i am her fan too now😳