Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

WRITTEN UPDATE- Jan 13th 2009

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
WRITTEN UPDATE FOR JANUARY, 13th, 2009
----------
Hey! Its Payal again πŸ˜ƒ Heres the written update for todays episode. Sorry for any mistakes! Pressing the thank you button and/or commenting would make me happy πŸ˜ƒ and thank you for the comments from yesterdays update 😳
----------

RECAP

They summerize yesterday's episode (Ragini from Bidai (Parul Chauhan) is doing the commentary)

TODAY

The aarti is over. Everyone takes blessings. Varsha comes and takes the elder's blessings. Badi ma tells Akshara to be careful and to stay with bhola. Akshara says okay and she and Varsha go. While running Akshara and Varsha bump into Omi kaka (OH! It wasn't Shaurya it was Omi Kaka! My bad, my bad) . They talk for a while. Omi Kaka leaves. Akshara and Varsha leave. They talk about how nice Akshara's voice is. They go to Akshara's room. Akshara changes. They talk about Akshara's voice again. They giggle and laugh.

Akshara and Varsha come out of the movie theature talking about Hrithik. They are walking down the street. A guy is looking at them. A second guy comes over and says "No Alok, no akshara, she isn't like those kind of girls. Alok says he knows, she is deferent.. that's why.. the second guy warns him against it. Alok goes on and on about Akshara's beauty.

Akshara and Varsha are talking about Hrithik (hai, they really likes Hrithik don't they πŸ˜†) Bhola is behind Akshara and Varsha like a bodygaurd. Varsha says they will have to get rid of him. Varsha tells Bhola that Akshara likes Ghola (like snowcones.). She asks Bhola to go buy some for them. Bhola goes and brings them some Gholas. Alok and the other guy are watching them from across the street. Akshara pertends to fait (because she ate the ghola lol)(In the background you can see Alok wanting to come but his friend is holding his arm) Bhola comes to get water for Akshara. As soon as Bhola leaves Akshara and Varsha run away. Alok and his friend high five each other. Bhola goes to find Akshara frantic as he realizes they made a fool out of him. Akshara and Varsha go have fun in the market. (buying bangles, eating, playing with puppets).

Its night. Akshara and Varsha go to find a riksha.

Badi Ma asks why did you leave without Akshara. Bhola is crying he says he looked for her everywhere. Badi ma is worrying and crying. Choti ma says that nothing will happen.

Akshara and Varsha are walking on the road. Akshara is really worried. They go to find a rikshaw. Alok and his friend are watching. No riksha's are waiting for them. Aloks friend says "Poor girls, all the auto's are probably at the temple. Alok gets this look. Alok and his friend ride the motorcycle to the temple. Alok gets into a riksha and goes back to where Akshara and Varsha are.

Akshara are worried that they haven't gotten a rikshaw. Alok rides by in a rikshaw. He gets out and aks as he is surprised to see them. He says we're from the same collage, you probably don't recognize me. Akshara doesn't know who this person is, but Varsha says "Oh! Your from our collage, sorry we didn't recognize you" Alok offers his rikshaw to Akshara and Varsha. Akshara says no its okay, more tension for you. Alok says don't worry, you are girls, Im a guy I'll get home. Akshara says "But.." Alok says "No worries" Varsha says come on Akshara. Akshara says thank you to Alok. She goes to get on the Rikshaw but trips and is about to fall when Alok grabs her hand. A car is going by, its Akshara's father. He sees Akshara's hand in Aloks. Akshara takes her hand out of Aloks. She smiles nervously. She gets into the cab. Akshara says "I don't know him" Varsha says "So, neither do I" They laugh.

Akshara's father is sitting on the coach looking angry. Badi Ma and Choti ma come. Badi Ma offers Akshara's father
a drink. Akshara's father says no. Baadi ma asks Akshara's father whats wrong. Akshara's father is angry and he doen't say anything. Then angrily he asks where Akshara is. Baadi ma hesitates. Akshara's father asks again where Akshara is. Are you hiding something from me? Baadi ma says she hasn't returned home. Akshara's father is angry he says its almost 8:00pm and Akshara isn't home yet.

Akshara gets home. She sees Bhola crying outside. Akshara comes inside. The whole family is staring at her. Baadi ma looks worried and Akshara's father is angry. He asks Akshara where she was. Akshara says that she went to see a movie. Akshara's father asks with who she went with. Akshara says "With Varsha" Akshara's father asks is that it? Was anyone else there?? Baadi ma tries to talk but Akshara's father tells her to stop. Akshara says "Just Varsha" Akshara's father says she's lying. There was boy with you two too! He yells at her. Everyone is shocked. Akshara says she doesn't know anything about the guy. Akshara's father says "and that's why you were holding his hand, right?" Episode Ends

PRECAP
Badi ma puts Akshara's father's hands over a dia. She asks him, "first tell me, have you forgiven your daughter?"

----------

THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the lovely update, PayalπŸ˜ƒ

Poor Akshara..already landed up in trouble when she havent done anything wrong..!
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Soo Much
Payal, Means a lot to us ..
Keep Updating ..

Sanayaa thumbnail
Thanku sooooooooooooooooooo much
purplestar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love this drama sooooooooooooo much!!!!
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a lot for the rocking update Payal

LOved the Gola wala bhola Akshara varsha scene it was really good!!

Luv,

Shagun
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
a very tough father indeed

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
thnx fr da updt hun!!
kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the great update!!! So the trials and tribulations begin and it's only episode 2!!!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
lollzz yup!!!         x muah x                 reeno