Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
A very very Happy Makar Sankranthi to all my friends here.  God bless all of u and may the year ahead unfold good things only.

Makar Sankranti Wishes From Afar...

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow vidya very nice write ups and pictures too..👏...where has chitra gone.....?ohoh canada mein ab sankranti start hua...uuuummm what have you prepared chitra or going to prepare today..?hum bhi aate hein next flight se😍
shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Happy Makar Sankranti, Pongal and Lohri to my friends and their families...

Til gud ghyaa ani gud gud bola.....

varsah, happy sankranti ...ladoos sllluurp muh mein paani aaya.....wish they would come out live😆wherez abhi and sunil...he 'll come up with factories of ladoos,cards once he knows...just joking😆
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Vids,nice write up,happy pongal to you.Varsha,til gud ghya..gud gud bola...I was in mumbai for few yrs and learnt this.

vids,thanks for coming here.you are always busy hai na.
shabbo,thanks for all the entertainment.yes,kolkam is rangoli in southbut yar..we can't even open our balcony doors..full of ice and snow..no question of rangoli..hahha.thoda chakra pongal banaya(sweet).Missing beta yar..can't eat without him.Last visit I packed that swet for him and he still has it,,,I asked him to have it today..and I will make the same sweet again today..you are all welcome.

sunil,waiting for yr flower factory and abhilasha dear..where are you?
shabari thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

Vids,nice write up,happy pongal to you.Varsha,til gud ghya..gud gud bola...I was in mumbai for few yrs and learnt this.

shabbo,thanks for all the entertainment.yes,kolkam is rangoli in southbut yar..we can't even open our balcony doors..full of ice and snow..no question of rangoli..hahha.thoda chakra pongal banaya(sweet).Missing beta yar..can't eat without him.Last visit I packed that swet for him and he still has it,,,I asked him to have it today..and I will make the same sweet again today..you are all welcome.

hi chitra, today it's the festival for you so happy pongal dear..it's ok if anirudh is not present ...atleast he will be eating the sweet you had prepared for him...just to brighten your day......i know it's already brightened..abhi ko pm karna padega she does not travel this way these days😆
Here is what you can call the best of shaz when he played such cricket that the game was a tie with aussies in 1986..chits....1.11 to 1.18 is for your eyes only...shaz looks hands.....e
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabari

hi chitra, today it's the festival for you so happy pongal dear..it's ok if anirudh is not present ...atleast he will be eating the sweet you had prepared for him...just to brighten your day......i know it's already brightened..abhi ko pm karna padega she does not travel this way these days😆
Here is what you can call the best of shaz when he played such cricket that the game was a tie with aussies in 1986..chits....1.11 to 1.18 is for your eyes only...shaz looks hands.....e

Thanks for the wishes shabbo.shaz ka poocho mat yar..hotttieeeee.😆
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitra anand

Awwwwww Chitra I feel for ya..... 🤗 But I am sure he will have the sweet you packed him.....

Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Awwwwww Chitra I feel for ya..... 🤗 But I am sure he will have the sweet you packed him.....

Thanks varsha,We are all typical moms here but at the same time..young gals at heart...muh mein sukhi and heart mein ravi 😆
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chits I don't know what to say, but like Varsha said Anirudh will be eating the pongal prepared by you so that is really heartening, isn't it. A big hug to you🤗.

Yeah Shabs, me too was thinking that if Sunil notices this post he will be sending loads of everything😆

Chits1 thumbnail
pearl.jpg This set is for Abhi

pearl2.jpg
This set is for Varsha

33.jpg
This set is for Shabbo..

Pls accept my humble gift for Pongal.😃