Amul Star Voice of India

Happy Makar Sankranti and Happy Pongal to chitra!! - Page 7

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Thank god...Thanks Chit maate...You are good for so many things....πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Atleast come once a day for few minutes...I understand working, family and forum hard to manage time....

Shabbo rani we love u....Pls spend only few minutes a day....

Thanks Varsha πŸ€—

yes shabbo,we all love shabbo...like varsha said..we all have familes and responsibilites but friends are friends na..we have so much fun here and we shouldn't feel guilty at all to spend time with wonderul friends hre and fell good.
Look at abhi,.she studies and at the same time comes here and says hi..so shabbo rani...tum tho sach much rani bann gayeee..pls come here and have fun dear.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chitra anand

Thanks Varsha πŸ€—

yes shabbo,we all love shabbo...like varsha said..we all have familes and responsibilites but friends are friends na..we have so much fun here and we shouldn't feel guilty at all to spend time with wonderul friends hre and fell good.
Look at abhi,.she studies and at the same time comes here and says hi..so shabbo rani...tum tho sach much rani bann gayeee..pls come here and have fun dear.

my sincere apologies my dear darling friends....yes i will manage forum....i suddenly realised i am spending more time in the forum for no reason....aap sab jaane ke baad bhi i used to hang out hereπŸ˜†..so it's  half an hour strictly...that will be quality time....with my dosts...thanks i now know what i would miss if i remain absent..thanks chits dearie...u brought me out with your energetic pm's....πŸ˜‰
shabari thumbnail

Thank god...Thanks Chit maate...You are good for so many things....πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Atleast come once a day for few minutes...I understand working, family and forum hard to manage time....

Shabbo rani we love u....Pls spend only few minutes a day....

thanks a million varsha..you ,chitra,abhi,vids are my jaan...and this is my second home ..i was trying to make it my first....i will do lots of mauj and masti...fool around but only for for some time...i missed you....thanks again...
shabari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhilasha2179

left the forum?? 😲😲
I tell you, Shaz has scared her away, plz change his pic πŸ˜†

abhi, i am back with a bang....i will never leave you all and you too drop in once in 2 days...do not neglect school and studies....just 10 mins will do....😊
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks CHitra and SHabbo...

Love u alll..........πŸ€—
shabari thumbnail

Thanks CHitra and SHabbo...

Love u alll..........

πŸ€—
thanks varsha same here..πŸ€—
shabari thumbnail
hi chits,  howz you re,i am in Indian idol forum too....i am okay,where r u?
shabari thumbnail
where r u chitra, mein aayi aur tum gayab..your efforts to bring me back was πŸ‘..love you,

varsha...what shall we do to continue this thread.....i think let's track our VOI contestants and brin in their stories and gushup,kya kehti ho?
Chits1 thumbnail
hey shabbo,I am back too.I thought,you won't post much here,so didn't come but after seeing yr usual enthu..I am back.We are having some guests for lunch..so subah se kaam...I will be back as usual from now onwards//.

varsha love you too..thanks for always being there for us...

abhi,school bhi jaana and yahan bhi aana..
now now,sunil is busy with paro or Riti...tell us sunill..where are U?
Chits1 thumbnail
Abi,shaz is back too...no wonder shabbo was gayab ..she took my shaz and vanished..now shabbo back..shaz back..howz my shaz guys.Sorry for posting shaz with a stick...hahha...sab log darr gaye..