YRKKH 14th Jan 2009 - Written Update

Posted: 15 years ago
Written Update
For 14th January 2009 (Episode Three)

Hey Guys and Girls, My names Simran but you can all call me SimmieπŸ˜ƒ  I will be doing regular updates for Yeh Rishta Kya  Kehlata Hai every Wed- Fri. I woul like to give Payal a big hug for the amazing job she has done so far πŸ€—I hope that my updates will be as good as hers. So Sorry for any mistakes and Please do tell me if I have made any....Anyway I hope you enjoy the update.

Recap
They summerize yesterday's episode (Ragini from Bidai  is doing the commentary)

Today
In anger Vishambharnath questions Akshara. How long have you known that guy for? Does he study and you college? Or did you meet him somewhere else? What is his name? Where does he live?
Akshara tries her best to explain to her father that she doesn't know the guy, Visham quickly responds,' and that is why he was holding you hand'. Akshara truns to Badi maa and tries to reason with her. Visham without letting Badi maa get a word in turns around and says....
'He doen't know whom to believe his daughter or his eyes and goes on to explain that she has let him down'. Akshara disheartened runs towards her room. On her way to her room she comes Dadi Ji. Dada Ji tries to ask her what is wrong but Akshara turns away with out saying a word and runs to her room. Where she falls on her bed in floods of tears.

Dadi is standing on the terrare with Gopi Dadi. Confused she asks why did Vish shout at Akshara so much. And she asks Gopi Dadi, Why didn't anyone say anything? Dadi si annoyed that Vish has only seen what he has wanted to see but has ignored Akshara's tears. Gopi Dadi explains that Akshara hasn't stopped crying and has refused to eat. Dhaniya walks in and announces that Choti maa and called everyone down to eat. Dadi in anger say,' I don't want to eat, Go and tell them that. Dadi's not hungery'. Dadi storms off shortly followed by Gopi Dadi. Dhaniya standing alone  (To her self says) No one is hungery today as Akshara didi has cried soo much.

At the Dinner table. Vish sits down and is confused to see that no one is sitting at the table. (Apart from a little boy... I don't know his name) He asks why hasn't anyone come down to eat. Choti maa says that no one wants to eat because there daughter hasn't eaten, how are they sipposed to. Vish responds,Well thats up to them, she need to be punished for what she has done. Choti maa walks off but is stopped by Badi maa. She asks Chot why isn't she eating and she explains that her husband hasn't eaten so how will she. Dhaniya walks in and Badi asks her about the wherabouts of Dadi and Gopi Dadi and Dhaniya explains that they don't want to eat. Badi sits down at the table. Vish asks her why is she not eating and she down't respond. Vish looks annoyed and storms off.

Akshara is lying on her bed. Dadai walks in and aks her what's wrong. Akshara tries to explain to her that; she didn't know the guy and that was the first time she had met him. Crying she hugs Dadi. Dadi tries to calm her down. Dadai sits on the bed and Akshara lays her head on Dadi's lap....Akshara goes on to explain that Badi maa didn't say anything, in tears she asks Dadi why didn't anyone believe her and why did they thiunk she would hide something from them.

Meanwhile Vish is sitting in his room reading some paperwork. Badi maa walks in with a tray, ahe hesistates and then asks him why hadn't he eaten properly. Looking down he replies,' I'm not hungry'. She promises to him that Akshara will never do anything like this again, and tries to reaon with him but he turns around and says that this wouln't have happened if Badi had explained all this to her before. Badi ask him if he really believe that Akshara could have done something like this.

Break 

Once again Badi maa asks Vish if he really believes that there is something going on between Akshara and the Guy.

The morning arrives. Akshara is a sleep (still wearing the clothes from the night before) on the floor resting her head on the bed post. Badi maa walks in and sees her on the floor. she is about to put a pillow behind her head when Akshara wakes up. Badi sits on the floor next to her. Akshara asks her if she is angry with her. Badi shakes her head and Akshara starts to cry and hugs her. Badi explains that her dad loves her alot and tries to explain the tradition that the family have. She goes on to say that Vish would break if an outsider tried to question his family and hopes that the rules are never broken. Akshara explains once again that she didn't know the guy and asks if badi trusts her. Badi declares that she trusts her daughter. Then badi aks Akshara to promise that she will never break the trust.

Downstairs. Vish is sitting down and calls to Badi asking her to hurry up....as he is getting late. He turns around to see that Akshara is holding the Aarti ki tali, with Badi maa and Dadi by her side. Akshara puts a tikka on her fathers head. He goes to take blessings and that's when Badi holds his hand over the Dia and asks him whether he has forgiven Akshara.

Break

Badi still holding his hands over the dia asks him whether he has forgiven her. He looks at Dadi and Badi maa. He smiles and stokes Akshara head. Dadi with happiness says that,' thats much better now I will go and make food....no one is leaving the house without eating'. Vish smiles and tells Akshara to go and get ready as he will be dropping her off at college today.

At college. Varsha in a very good mood comes up to Akshara and explains that the history teacher is absent so that means they have a free period. Varsha goes on to make a list of what they will do. Akshara cuts in and explains that she will have to go straight home. At this point Alok is earsdropping on there conversation. He friend tries to explain to him that Akshara doen'y know him and she doesn't like him. Alok goes on to explain that they have had there first encounter.

Akshara explains to Varsha that after all that she won't be able to go to the picnic. Suddenly she stops and her face fills with tears . The camera tunrs to reveal that Alok iis standing there.

The End

Pre-Cap

Dadi tells Akshara not to tell....Shaurya Daddu about what happened.
Shaurya is shown questioning Omi chacha about what happened.

Moment Of the Day

Today's episode was moving at a very slow pace.... Also there was alot of Rona Dona.... So for me the best moment of the day was when Vishambharnath finally forgave Akshara.

Video Update - nipun97
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1109078

THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS!

Well I hope you enjoyed the Update

Lots of Love

Simmie x x x x x

Edited by .x. Simran .x. - 15 years ago
i must say that u did a fantastic job with the updateπŸ‘
thanks so much! u did a wonderful update!! i also thought there was lots of rona dona! but finally he forgave her..

Avanti
Thanks for the update.....
Thank you Simmi! πŸ€—
I have to say, your update weren't as good as mine...
it was by far better than mine! πŸ˜›
I loved how the post looked and I like the idea about "Moment of the Day" Could I maybe use it for mon-tues as well? 😳
Originally posted by Payal25

Thank you Simmi! πŸ€—
I have to say, your update weren't as good as mine...
it was by far better than mine! πŸ˜›
I loved how the post looked and I like the idea about "Moment of the Day" Could I maybe use it for mon-tues as well? 😳

Awwww thank you Payal!! πŸ€—
Omg really?? Now your just being nice....
And I'm sooo happy you liked my moment of the day idea....
Yeh Bhi Koi Poochne Wala Baat Hai.....?? of course you can use it....
It will be unique to our updates...hehe
Mwah x

wow omg simmie di
i just saw you done today update and it brought a smile on my face lol
wow your going to be updating wed-fri thats great
yayyy
wow di congrats on your first update here hehe
wow loved your detailed update
and aww moment of the day aww thats fabulous lol
and yayyy finally he forgave akshara i swear to god his so strict lol
id get in trouble every day if i was akshaara lol
aww
thanks for the great update di πŸ€—
keep up the great work
πŸ‘
& Payal omg your updates are fabulous too their unique in their own way as you do it- means a lot to me that all you guys take your time out and update for us. Thanks so much
πŸ‘
Love
Hummy

Thanks for the wonderful update SimmieπŸ˜ƒ

Vish should have believed his daughter more than his own eyes...sometimes our own eyes lies to us and thats what exactly happend to Vish. Anyway..happy things solved out.

Originally posted by PrInCeZz07

wow omg simmie di
i just saw you done today update and it brought a smile on my face lol
wow your going to be updating wed-fri thats great
yayyy
wow di congrats on your first update here hehe
wow loved your detailed update
and aww moment of the day aww thats fabulous lol
and yayyy finally he forgave akshara i swear to god his so strict lol
id get in trouble every day if i was akshaara lol
aww
thanks for the great update di πŸ€—
keep up the great work
πŸ‘
& Payal omg your updates are fabulous too their unique in their own way as you do it- means a lot to me that all you guys take your time out and update for us. Thanks so much
πŸ‘
Love
Hummy

OMG hummy meri jaan!!! Thank you ......
awww and your comment brought a smile to mine....
hehe now i will be looking forward to your message......
And Thank you again....Omg I was sooo nervous... when writing the update...
Because its like the first one....
Plus I'm sooo happy you like the moment of the day... I came up with that hehe....
Love you soooo much Hummy!!! πŸ€—