Originally posted by: abhilasha2179

eeeei who is that moti aunty πŸ˜•

fed ki amma.πŸ˜†
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: chitra anand

fed ki amma.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†no re..she is his fiancee,what to do? i saw her live when he came to abudhabi for the tournament...she sits right in the front row...and does not even cheer or smile.......maybe it may bring bad luckπŸ˜†..so i was watching her when he used to get points she would only clap.. and we all used to jump up in our seatsπŸ˜†...freddie baby is my current heart throb..koi amma ho ya yammmaπŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shabbo,yay you are online..

hey uski amma..wish shabbo was with him...hahha.shabs,pls think abt our next party.
I have decided..it is on 26th..it will be a patriotic party,.with only simple khana..what say..

where is vidya yar? varsha rani..kahan ho? abhi aa jao pls..sunil raja is really busy with paro rani.
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabari

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†no re..she is his fiancee,what to do? i saw her live when he came to abudhabi for the tournament...she sits right in the front row...and does not even cheer or smile.......maybe it may bring bad luckπŸ˜†..so i was watching her when he used to get points she would only clap.. and we all used to jump up in our seatsπŸ˜†...freddie baby is my current heart throb..koi amma ho ya yammmaπŸ˜†

himmat hai tho change yr AV to feddie shabbo amma πŸ˜†
shabari thumbnail
himmetien mardan mardadein khuda......wow kya shayari...i will put freddie's avatar soon.....but prob is he will look like shaz ka beta....it's ok i think shaz toh ab kariban budda hi hein.....chitra i know u'll catch the next flight and come and whack me....for saying this.....🀣
ok..why 26th sumthing special...arrey ur b'day, anniv, mein bhool gayi yaar date...
Chits1 thumbnail

himmetien mardan mardadein khuda......wow kya shayari...i will put freddie's avatar soon.....but prob is he will look like shaz ka beta....it's ok i think shaz toh ab kariban budda hi hein.....chitra i know u'll catch the next flight and come and whack me....for saying this.....🀣

ok..why 26th sumthing special...arrey ur b'day, anniv, mein bhool gayi yaar date...

wah kya shayari hai.yar,when I was reading yr comments abt shaz..I was really gonna kill you 😑..shaz is still young and hott..but tumahra feddie bhi kya kum hai? cheeni kum hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..chal,feddie ka AV laga do..and what abt yr parmeetein..uff.kahan se yeh chai wala doondh liya tumne..feddie is defo good looking..chalo jaldi lagao..πŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail

silly girl,it is India's Republic Day yar.My god..sitting in Abu dhabi,you know only abt dhobis..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shabbo Rani yeh aapke liye as welcome gift from MOI....Hope u like them...πŸ˜ƒ

shabari thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra anand

silly girl,it is India's Republic Day yar.My god..sitting in Abu dhabi,you know only abt dhobis..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣πŸ€ͺabudhobiπŸ˜†....i gave an answer to that in the sankranti party refer thereπŸ˜†..yaar freddie ka pic lagane wali hun very soon....am just giving your shaz some time to bask in the sunshine.once fredie baba comes then it will be shaz uncle very soon.....chits...i abruptly left yest..sorry re....guess what rashmi got her driving license yeyyyy..!!!!!!!!.ab maa beti roz gumne jaayengeπŸ‘