Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: shabari

apni apni tasteπŸ˜†i like the person as  personality,now very interesting how he pulls it all off...well, or a thumbs downπŸ˜‰his policies,governance till now we only saw the trailer..but he looks to be a good soulπŸ˜ƒ

arrey apni apni taste nahi..yahan I discovered that generally canadians and americans don't like each ither..but I like hottie obama.πŸ˜†
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya I stayed home today, not feeling too well, but sat in front of the TV watching the inauguration.. my mom said dont watch too much TV oops πŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhilasha2179

Ya I stayed home today, not feeling too well, but sat in front of the TV watching the inauguration.. my mom said dont watch too much TV oops πŸ˜†

koi baath nahi...yahan post kar lo πŸ˜›..abhi,get ready for the next patriotic party.πŸ˜†
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra anand

koi baath nahi...yahan post kar lo πŸ˜›..abhi,get ready for the next patriotic party.πŸ˜†

Oh i'm always ready for parties πŸ₯³πŸ˜†
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhilasha2179

get better soon abhi and take care,you may be having exams very soon do you? here this is for you to get better
shabari thumbnail

yeah i am waiting for 26th jan...πŸ˜›atleast we'll bring in the feeling of patriotism here in the forum..yahan abu dhabi mein dhoor dhoor se koi patriotic feeling nahin aati
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabari

get better soon abhi and take care,you may be having exams very soon do you? here this is for you to get better

Thanks πŸ€— i'm feeling better already :)  Actually I had exams in mid December, good thing to just get them done. Next exams will be in April / May
shabari thumbnail

chitra this is for you before u go to bed....
Chits1 thumbnail
Thanks for the drink hsabbo.Looks like you have learnt to upload pics now..except freddie..btw,aren't those flowers the ones I gifted you for welcome party? you have given the same flowers to abhi??🀣
shabari thumbnail
yeyyyyyyyyyyyy, yipeeeeeeeeee,yaaaaaaaaa...i have freddie now...mein ne bucket ka help li...thnaks my abhi and chits babe...without  u i would have been nowhere..repeat vote of thanks...varsha where r u...bring in ur hot hottie and let's give tough comp to shaz...thanks to chitra , abhi and bucket