Kasturi Suggestion/Query/Help Desk 2 - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
For May2007 episodes some of the members have uploaded it on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=kasturi+2007+may&aq=0&oq=kasturi+2007+ this i searched on Youtube

For Raunak-Kasturi Scenes you can search Youtube or check Collection Center or Paradise someof the video links have been provided if it doesnt work then it might have expired!

Luv,

Shagun
Kasturi Dev Team
guys please help aap bata sakte hain ki movie maker main 2 video  ko 50 50 partys main divide kaise karte hain?

can someone upload 21st feb 09 episode
@balika:I didn't get what are you trying to ask do you want to divide the video in two parts?

@robbieluvr:No new episode aired in India on 21st Feb but it did air in Pakistan.
like  in the vm kaise mughe tum mill gayeeeeeeeee
robbieluvr ji ne last main kiya hai naa
Can you give me link of the VM?
can anyone give me the link of episode of kasturi of 9th may & 17th may 2007....they are uplaoded on youtube as i have seen once .
i want to see them again but i couldn't find that episodes......plzz can anyone me the link...???
can anyone give me the music which plays back whnever robbie is sad... also mitwa sad tune which was plyaing between robbie & kasturi whn raunak waz back..??
Originally posted by balika

guys please help aap bata sakte hain ki movie maker main 2 video  ko 50 50 partys main divide kaise karte hain?

hi balika, yaar i didnt do that, it was like that in the episode, you can't do that in the movie maker.
hi can i have the msuic background of mr dhanraj ..... something like hey hey hey hey hey ha ha ha hah something like this