hey
i
really
the
topic
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello....... Is Jatin Shah still in this show?
sweet_barbiebun thumbnail
hey guys as we all know that kasturi is now at star utsav so can anybody post all vedio links for kasturi? Hey i really want to download all those old episodes so if any body can post the links for the episodes than pls do it guys. pls pls pls...................

thanks.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: me07me07

Why is there no archive for Jan and Feb episodes? I need episodes from Jan 30 onwards... Can you help?

You can check out the Archive Mansion the link for Jan & Feb Updates can be found there.

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

hi frnds i am fatima i am new to dis forum. just joined IF few days back. i missed last 2 episodes i really wanted to watch them especially the last 1. can any1 tell me its repeat telecast timings nd days .:(

You can check out March Update Archive for Written & Video update of last two episodes or Youtube for last episode videos.

Originally posted by: icecool

Can somebody give the link of the video of shubhangi recieving the SPA 08 award?

You can check out Youtube for the video.

Originally posted by: -Dreamy_Girl-

Hello....... Is Jatin Shah still in this show?

Kasturi has ended. Jatin's Shah's character Raunka ended with him going in jail with his partner in crime Anita.

Originally posted by: sweet_barbiebun

hey guys as we all know that kasturi is now at star utsav so can anybody post all vedio links for kasturi? Hey i really want to download all those old episodes so if any body can post the links for the episodes than pls do it guys. pls pls pls...................

thanks.

We are trying to find a Video updater for Kasturi. Currently noone is uploading the Star Utsav Videos. Hopefully we will find someone soon.
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Is chehra still airing???????or has it gone off air?????????
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

Is chehra still airing???????or has it gone off air?????????

Chehra went off air 2 months back. It ended with Sunaina dying. Garv & Bandini union.
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Hey I just wanted to know to make siggys you use photoshop na and what size do you need to use for them can someone plz tell me na
thanks in advance
avggomez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I luv the roka jodi... they rock!!!!!

BTW guys just one quess.... (actually mroet han one!) i was watching star pariwar awards 2008 and i saw Karan performing and Shubangi seated at the audience...

was there a reason behind it??? hope they have not fallen apart like Anurag Prerna..
( sry for these questions cz i just started to follow the serial... actually gona start to watch it today)

so tell me when it was started in India and how far ot has gone....
also give me a link tow atch the serialf rom the begining...

thanx...
avggomez thumbnail
hi guys.... back to bother u all...

i know this is too much to ask but is there any possibility i can watch the serial? the links in the archive mansion doesnt work : (

plz help....

avggomez thumbnail
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAB0wJZi82cpjXGt04mBALZLzzBHY3WQ7PeyRX14Fsdb3DIkW71Y0F8vA4tI7aZrr4Fx4OqHAXE33ZVxZ1ST2dlMAm1T1UNSVm7IQZzdWZc-g55iqMVrWoG2f.jpg

nice pic... which function was it taken at???