Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

Hey I just wanted to know to make siggys you use photoshop na and what size do you need to use for them can someone plz tell me na

thanks in advance

You can post your queries here.

Questions & Queries Corner  

Originally posted by: avggomez

I luv the roka jodi... they rock!!!!!

BTW guys just one quess.... (actually mroet han one!) i was watching star pariwar awards 2008 and i saw Karan performing and Shubangi seated at the audience...

was there a reason behind it??? hope they have not fallen apart like Anurag Prerna..
( sry for these questions cz i just started to follow the serial... actually gona start to watch it today)

so tell me when it was started in India and how far ot has gone....
also give me a link tow atch the serialf rom the begining...

thanx...

Karan and  Shubhangi were not on talking terms. There were some differences between them. He said something regarding Shubhangi on SBS if I am not mistaken. Later on the issue was sorted out after IF members collected message for them and Farislove forwarded it to SBS team who put across fans request to them and they patched up.

hi guys.... back to bother u all...

i know this is too much to ask but is there any possibility i can watch the serial? the links in the archive mansion doesnt work : (

plz help....

You can try on Youtube. You will find RoKa Scenes link in Kasturi Collection Centre

https://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAB0wJZi82cpjXGt04mBALZLzzBHY3WQ7PeyRX14Fsdb3DIkW71Y0F8vA4tI7aZrr4Fx4OqHAXE33ZVxZ1ST2dlMAm1T1UNSVm7IQZzdWZc-g55iqMVrWoG2f.jpg

nice pic... which function was it taken at???

It is either from New Talent Award or Star Parivaar Awards if I am not mistaken.
Edited by *Shruti* - 14 years ago
avggomez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi shruti...

thanx alot for replying... :)

i never went through the Kasturi colelction center!!!! just checked in there and was shocked to see eveything in place :) once i go home i'll check it...

BTW i have watched about 90 episodes upto now :) started last week actually :)

just a fav shruti.. where can i find the SPA 08 nomination special segment with ROKA??? i saw couple of pics and they are looking jsut too great...
i read the written update which i found through the archive mansion.. but cundt find a video... if u know a link plz be kind eough fwd it to me...

thanx alot...

Amali
avggomez thumbnail
thanx a million shruti... thank uuuuuuuuuuuu soooooooooooo much... adding them to my library....

Amali
saumya{roka} thumbnail
can somebody plz give me the link to the episode dated 31st may 2007??? the videos available on youtube and in the collection centre are not complete. i wanted the complete episode. can somebody plzzzzzzz upload the complete episode on youtube or atleast provide me a link  to  download  it????plzzzzzzzzz......

thank u!!!

-Asawari
avnee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi
I am new o this forum. I came across Raunak and Kasturis romaticscenes on youtube and got interested in this seria and has been following onlie updates.
Can nyoe of you tell me what happensto Shivani after the Malysia episode. Does he andRaunak get ack Also what happns to Raunak afer heis eose byMaasi
Thanks
Avnee
avggomez thumbnail
can some one plzzzzzzzzzzzz pass me the links for the 10th, 17th Dec 07 episodes and 9th Jan 08 (Coma Scene) and epis where Kasturi takes care of Robbie while he is in COMA....

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz do help.... the links in the archive mansion doesnt work and you tube doesn't have it either... :(
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want to know karan and kasturi girl email address. they both r on facebook.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: saumya{roka}

can somebody plz give me the link to the episode dated 31st may 2007??? the videos available on youtube and in the collection centre are not complete. i wanted the complete episode. can somebody plzzzzzzz upload the complete episode on youtube or atleast provide me a link  to  download  it????plzzzzzzzzz......

thank u!!!

-Asawari

You can try searching on Youtube by typing Kasturi Utsav episode. Some have uploaded them on Youtube.

Originally posted by: avnee

Hi

I am new o this forum. I came across Raunak and Kasturis romaticscenes on youtube and got interested in this seria and has been following onlie updates.
Can nyoe of you tell me what happensto Shivani after the Malysia episode. Does he andRaunak get ack Also what happns to Raunak afer heis eose byMaasi
Thanks
Avnee

Raunak and Anita land up in jail as Massi traps them. Shivani was directly seen after Kasturi became child like. Kasturi's mother Kaushalya had kidnapped her and later on released her when Kasturi became normal.

can some one plzzzzzzzzzzzz pass me the links for the 10th, 17th Dec 07 episodes and 9th Jan 08 (Coma Scene) and epis where Kasturi takes care of Robbie while he is in COMA....

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz do help.... the links in the archive mansion doesnt work and you tube doesn't have it either... :(

Finding complete episode would be difficult but members have uploaded Robbie-Kasturi scenes on Youtube. You can check Kasturi Collection Centre for links.

Originally posted by: spicy

i want to know karan and kasturi girl email address. they both r on facebook.

Karan had given his email id during India-Forums interview. Here it is [email protected]

Jatin and Shubhangi have not given their email id yet. Not sure if they are on facebook or not.

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i need Shubhangi email id
Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8
Next