Anyone agree with me on this..?

Posted: 15 years ago

Is it just me or is the host of this show really irritating???

Especially when she says its time for a break and after she comes back from the break..it really bugs me!!

Anyone else with me on this??
she is over as i like her in FIR but here.....
I agree. I was thinking the same thing last weekend and even felt like switching the tele off every time she says "tighttttttttttttt"
SHE IS ANNOYING ...i can not stand her....her voice..oh god
No, it's not only you. I find the host quite annoying, especially when she says, "aree deewano mujhe pehchano" with the irritating hand gesture that goes across her eyes. I find her to be loud. Otherwise, the show is mediocre.
i agree that the host of ADPm , she got no expreince rof hosting at all , sh ei ssick & cnt stand her for no reason & i dont like her voice and no exicting for acting

i think the host of ADMP is too loud 🤔

YEAH she is realli annoying....especially when she says arre deewano mujhe pehchanoooooooooooooooooo making the o sooo longgg!!! ugh! n her voice is kind of hoarse which is annoying...
even i find her a little annoying in this show!....Aise, Kavita Kaushik is a nice person and a wonderful actor!....maybe she is not such a good anchor!!.....She shows a little extra expressions!......and that hand gesture shud be stopped plzzzz!!
yes i agree with you.. akh when she goes on break and dances akh